Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! Not Mine. Not The Federal Gov - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! Not Mine. Not The Federal Gov (1175 Views)

How I Got A Good Federal Gov., Job Without Any Connections / Federal Gov YOUWIN Loan To Unemployed Youths / After 2 Years Of Unemployment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! Not Mine. Not The Federal Gov by Otomania: 12:58am On Aug 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color][url][/url]Stop Complaining of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! Not mine. Not the Federal Government's. Deal with it.

Imagine a handsome and well-to-do young man, a bachelor for that matter. He's ready and set for marriage. He embarks on a search for his better half. He's looking for a beautiful woman.
A down-to-earth woman. A peaceful, caring and loving woman. A woman who can take care of his home and children. Is that too much? Well, that's his specification and choice. He has a need and he has to fill it.

Meanwhile, there are lots of spinsters out there looking to get married. As the saying goes, there are more women than men. In fact the "spinster hood market" is condensed.

So why can't this young man just pick one out of the many single girls out there. The reason is simple. He hasn't seen anyone that fits his spec. He doesn't care if theĀ  "spinster hood market" is condensed. All he cares about is the right woman who can fill his needs.

Naturally, Man, unlike God is selfish.

Analogous to the above scenario is the labour market. The ratio of job seekers to employers is about an alarming 1000 : 1, if not more.
Employers don't care about the unemployed. No employers goal is to reduce unemployment rate in any country. Most times, there goal is to make money. Sorry. Man is selfish.

Every employer/company has needs. They need a good accountant who can manage their finances, They need an exceptional web developer who can manage their web site. The need an experienced Building Engineer who can manage their works and projects. Are you good, exceptional or experienced. They need to fill these needs.

Lesson: Stop complaining. You annoy me when you do. Well, i guess my emotions and opinion don't count in your life.
Quit saying there are no jobs. There are. There are things to do. People have needs. Find them, fill them. Get yourself equipped with a new skill.

Who doesn't have just a degree today? Is that all you can offer? SMH for you.

Learn a computer program. Learn how to sell a product. Learn French. Get a Masters degree or even a PHD. Learn AUTOCAD. Learn Peach Tree. Sharpen your convincing skills. Go out there and learn something that will make you stand out from the crowd. You'll find employers begging to employ you.

Trust me on this. This should works like charm.

I guess my opinion counts now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! Not Mine. Not The Federal Gov by Newbieeee(m): 1:27am On Aug 30, 2015
No job no life
Re: Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! Not Mine. Not The Federal Gov by Drogbotel(m): 1:39am On Aug 30, 2015
Not bad
Re: Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! Not Mine. Not The Federal Gov by Tbillz(m): 6:49am On Aug 30, 2015
To an extent i agree with you, U should are a motivational speaker rather than a motivational teacher. Unemployment is not as a result of individuals not equipping themselves, even the unemployed realised acquiring skills and self employing is the key to ravaging unemployment situation in the country. Haven't U been to some organizations were you see yourself to be more qualified than the employees working there? Opportunities are everywhere! Yes you are right and i believe you are gainfully employed. Help people too with vacancies in your work place and heaven will not just bless but also reward U. However U compared a lady to a job search, U are right to an extent. Many a times more naira might be in circulation than dollar, making dollar to be on the high and scarce side with purchased power high as well. It doesn't mean you dont have it out there but scarce right? So is Job search. You will read testimonies soon.
Re: Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! Not Mine. Not The Federal Gov by Ben1975(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
Too many people are lazy that is the real problem. they live in a comport zone and subconsciously they are happier there then anywhere else even if they tell others they want to improve their lives. these kind of people often believe the world owes them a living but in reality it doesn't get back to work!

How many times has a business expert come onto the forum telling young grads to get self employed to save themselves from economic conditions only to hear the graduates lament saying things like "I cannot start pure water business, that kind of work is beneath me!". But what they don't realize is the expert isn't telling them to a start pure water business, what he or she is actually saying is become pro active in your financial development.

You can even offer people a training program in online business that is free, As soon as people see there is a little reading or effort involved they run a mile.

The problem is not economic situations or no jobs, the problem is YOU are not hungry. When you become hungry you will do.
Re: Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! Not Mine. Not The Federal Gov by tinnymerit(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
because you are lucky to be working somewhere or you are running a mini company doesnt make other fellas out there a bunch of bag.I know somebody that went to the east to learn some skills and is professionally qualified but no company in naija here is ready to absorb him saying he has no experience,is he going to have that in his father's living room?.There are many developers oin naija,infact go to the webmaster thread,lots if not many of them are skilled in php,css,cms etal but nobody is ready to patronize them.What of the case of those 2k guys that were sacked by etisalat just because ericssson agreed to work for them free for a whole year,likewise huawei did same at MTN and 250 engineers were shown the way home.Just count yourself luck and dont be a spec in unemployed fellas.Or you want to tell me i can start an IT company in netwoking line when i cant purchase a single router let a lone a swith and other equipments.

1 Like

Re: Stop Complaining Of Unemployment. It's Your Fault! Not Mine. Not The Federal Gov by Ben1975(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
its about hustle you need to work hard to market yourself and build trust, its not just the fact that you do it, its how you market and how long.

Again we must not make excuses, every successful businessman will tell you of the mountain of hurdles he had to overcome. If you want to do it you will.

People expect success too soon with little effort, its the mindset that has to change.

tinnymerit:
because you are lucky to be working somewhere or you are running a mini company doesnt make other fellas out there a bunch of bag.I know somebody that went to the east to learn some skills and is professionally qualified but no company in naija here is ready to absorb him saying he has no experience,is he going to have that in his father's living room?.There are many developers oin naija,infact go to the webmaster thread,lots if not many of them are skilled in php,css,cms etal but nobody is ready to patronize them.What of the case of those 2k guys that were sacked by etisalat just because ericssson agreed to work for them free for a whole year,likewise huawei did same at MTN and 250 engineers were shown the way home.Just count yourself luck and dont be a spec in unemployed fellas.Or you want to tell me i can start an IT company in netwoking line when i cant purchase a single router let a lone a swith and other equipments.

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Executive (training Programm) / The Bank Of Industry (BOI) Fresh Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF) 2015 / A Piece Of GOOD Advice For BATCH B's - And Job Seekers !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.