Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them (12567 Views)

Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / World’s First Lesbian Bishop Calls Removal Of Crosses,to Put Muslim prayer Space / Chinese Pastor Who Protested Removal Of Crosses Is Dismissed From Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by Demmzy15(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
true2god:
I wont call you a goat. I criticise islam and its evil ideologies, and Islam is not a race. Go back to school for calling me a rascist as a result of my speaking out against islam. Tell me, what race is islam, black or white race?
My previous post to you about "Slovakia" explains why I called you a racist. Think before you type, it's not everything you have to talk....... I'm very sure you're a talkative!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by dolphinheart(m): 2:50am On Aug 31, 2015
There are over 1.7 million Syrian refugees in turkey.

Q: Why is this so?
A: Turkey is next to syria and shares land borders with syria.

Q: Do this refugees stay in turkey?.
A: As evidence shows, they are migrating out of turkey and moving on to Greece , Hungary, Slovakia, Germany and the rest of Europe.

Q:Why can't they stay in a majority Muslm country and wish to move to another country where unbelievers are the majority ?

A: na only them fit answer o. Na only dem know wetin their eye see.

Q: is turkey a Muslm country
A: officially turkey is a secular country , but muslms are the majority.

Q: why are muslms the majority
A: you like it or not , you are automatically registered as a Muslm at birth if your parents are muslms. There is also the compulsory teaching of the religion in secular secondary schools. Little or no other religion is taught.

Sadi arabia
Q: is s.a sending weapons to syria for them to kill themselves? A: yes

Q: is s.a a Muslm country?
A: absolutely yes

Q: have they officially taken in refugees from syria ?
A: absolutely no ( waiting for counter proof)

Q: have they unofficially taken in Syrian refugees
A: nop

Quatar
Q: Muslm country?
A: yep

Q: Syrian refugees ?
A: officially 54 out of 4,000,000!

Q: do refugees from other countries that do not have land borders with muslin countries go to these Muslm countries.

A: nop, they prefer to make dangerous journey to the countries where majority are the unbelievers .

Q: why ?
A: dnt know o! But as one refugee(crossing from a majority Muslim country to a majority Christian country ) said on CNN , "we wunt be doing this is death is not chasing us".
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by true2god: 4:30am On Aug 31, 2015
Demmzy15:

My previous post to you about "Slovakia" explains why I called you a racist. Think before you type, it's not everything you have to talk....... I'm very sure you're a talkative!
What is the relationship my post on slovakia not accepting muslim refugees and the current topic? You can only silence your little ones at homes, and not me, with your apparent islamically-induced blackmail.

The poster above raised some salient points which you muslims will ignore as usual. Bloody hypocrites!

Is saudi arabia sending weapon to rebels in syria? Yes.

Is saudi atabia bombing yememi houthis? Yes. Is saudi financing war in bharain? Yes.

Are they (saudi arabia) accepting muslim refugee they created? No.

Are muslim refugees willing to migrate saudi? No

Is saudi geographically closer to the homeland of those refugees? Yes.

Have you seen why all muslim countries are evil and hypocrites, hence muslims assylum seekers never wanted to go back to allahh'scountries?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by erusen: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2015
Rilwon:

Another lie from a christian site. These oladegbu will do anything to lie for christ. smh.
must you deny everything don't you have Google

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by delishpot: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2015
I dont doubt this story
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by dolphinheart(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
If the war in syria had been a political war , it would have been resolved siiince! But it is more religious than political.

Look at the two sides in the war(initial war before isis came on the screen), you will see that the two sects of the same religion are supporting their own . Check the sect the saudis are supporting and the sect the Iranians are supporting and the pictures becomes clearer.

I initially thought the saudis can claim right with there support of the rebels, but I now saw a pattern . In yemen , they support their side, likewise in bahrain , but the difference now is that instead of their own being rebels, they are the government.

I dnt see the war ending in mutual agreement for peace, there can be no peace unless one side totally annihilates the other(I think the U.S has realised this now).

Imagine : muslm countries sending weapons to muslms to kill muslms while not ready to help muslms refugees from the war.
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
true2god:

I wont call you a goat. I criticise islam and its evil ideologies, and Islam is not a race. Go back to school for calling me a rascist as a result of my speaking out against islam. Tell me, what race is islam, black or white race?

grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
erusen:

must you deny everything don't you have Google

They are always in denial. undecided
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
true2god:

What is the relationship my post on slovakia not accepting muslim refugees and the current topic? You can only silence your little ones at homes, and not me, with your apparent islamically-induced blackmail.

The poster above raised some salient points which you muslims will ignore as usual. Bloody hypocrites!

Is saudi arabia sending weapon to rebels in syria? Yes.

Is saudi atabia bombing yememi houthis? Yes. Is saudi financing war in bharain? Yes.

Are they (saudi arabia) accepting muslim refugee they created? No.

Are muslim refugees willing to migrate saudi? No

Is saudi geographically closer to the homeland of those refugees? Yes.

Have you seen why all muslim countries are evil and hypocrites, hence muslims assylum seekers never wanted to go back to allahh'scountries?

Good points there. wink
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Demmzy15:

OLAADEGBU your gullible footsoldiers have started opening their brown teeth! So you seriously expect someone to take you serious with this gibberish source? undecided

Are you waiting for the mass media to report it, and if they do will you still believe it to be true? undecided
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rilwon:

Another lie from a christian site. These oladegbu will do anything to lie for christ. smh.

I know you believe anything not Islamic is a Christian site. Wait there for Al-Jazeera media to report it before you take it as fact. cool
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
frosbel2:

I will not join your holier than thou deeperlife self to condemn who God loves.

What has DL got to do with the OP or what I said? undecided
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by Demmzy15(m): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Are you waiting for the mass media to report it, and if they do will you still believe it to be true? undecided
Yes, I can't accept from a propaganda Christian website. Shebi when some so called Muslims pushed their fellow migrants into the ocean, the mass media carried it. So why can't they carry this one?
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Demmzy15:

Yes, I can't accept from a propaganda Christian website. Shebi when some so called Muslims pushed their fellow migrants into the ocean, the mass media carried it. So why can't they carry this one?

If you are waiting for the PC mainstream media you will only get news reporting the bravery of the snake depicted below. shocked

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by Demmzy15(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

If you are waiting for the PC mainstream media you will only get news reporting the bravery of the snake depicted below. shocked
Call it whatever you want, my own is I can't accept this story. It's a lie!
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
Demmzy15:

You might as well bury your head in the sand if you don't want to smell the coffee. wink
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by Demmzy15(m): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You might as well bury your head in the sand if you don't want to smell the coffee. wink
There's no sand near me, I don't smell coffee! grin You're the one who needs to stop spreading false news, at lest make good use of yourself online.
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Demmzy15:

There's no sand near me, I don't smell coffee! grin You're the one who needs to stop spreading false news, at lest make good use of yourself online.

How will you smell the coffee when you've buried your head?
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Demmzy15:

You don't have to accept it, it's your choice. cool
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by Demmzy15(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

How will you smell the coffee when you've buried your head?
I refuse to smell! tongue
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Demmzy15:

I refuse to smell! tongue

You better blow off the devil in your nostrils. shocked
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by Demmzy15(m): 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You better blow off the devil in your nostrils. shocked
Dry!!!! tongue grin
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by true2god: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Funny pics. Lol.
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2015
true2god:

Funny pics. Lol.

It paints a true picture of what the 'pc' mainstream media wants you to hear.
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
@OP you have a strong calling in APC politics.. your skills at propaganda-neering is second to none.. grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by Demmzy15(m): 1:33am On Sep 02, 2015
dolphinheart:
There are over 1.7 million Syrian refugees in turkey.

Q: Why is this so?
A: Turkey is next to syria and shares land borders with syria.

What now happen?! undecided

Q: Do this refugees stay in turkey?.
A: As evidence shows, they are migrating out of turkey and moving on to Greece , Hungary, Slovakia, Germany and the rest of Europe.

OK they're leaving that's why the number of refugees in Turkey is increasing right? I've said it times without number that your brain is saturated!

Q:Why can't they stay in a majority Muslm country and wish to move to another country where unbelievers are the majority ?

A: na only them fit answer o. Na only dem know wetin their eye see.

Not funny! None of the European countries complained to you, in fact they're gladly accepting the migrants. Hope you can get that into your thick black skull

Q: is turkey a Muslm country
A: officially turkey is a secular country , but muslms are the majority.

So? If because Turkey is secular they are overburdened by the crisis, why can other secular European countries accept. Very illogical!

Q: why are muslms the majority
A: you like it or not , you are automatically registered as a Muslm at birth if your parents are muslms. There is also the compulsory teaching of the religion in secular secondary schools. Little or no other religion is taught.

Are they Muslims yes or no? That's the point of contention, more than 85% are Muslims. I know my God won't condemn them like how yours would. He's a Merciful God!

Sadi arabia
Q: is s.a sending weapons to syria for them to kill themselves? A: yes

Saudi Arabia helps the Free Syrian Army which is recognized by all. The Free Syrian Army with the YPG fights ISIS and Bashar Al Assad who's family ruled Syria for more than 40years in a democracy. Something an hypocrite like you would never except!

Q: is s.a a Muslm country?
A: absolutely yes

So?

Q: have they officially taken in refugees from syria ?
A: absolutely no ( waiting for counter proof)

They help the refugees humanitarianly by funding the funding the refugee camps and other necessities. Saudi Arabia doesn't share border with Syria, moreover many illegal migrants flock into Saudi through the Yemeni border.

Q: have they unofficially taken in Syrian refugees
A: nop

Which one is officially again?

Quatar
Q: Muslm country?
A: yep

Q: Syrian refugees ?
A: officially 54 out of 4,000,000!

Qatar which is a tiny country also helps the refugees financially.

Q: do refugees from other countries that do not have land borders with muslin countries go to these Muslm countries.

A: nop, they prefer to make dangerous journey to the countries where majority are the unbelievers .

They choose to go to wherever they want! The majority unbelievers ain't complaining, but one black man from Eastern Nigerian wants to kill himself!

Q: why ?
A: dnt know o! But as one refugee(crossing from a majority Muslim country to a majority Christian country ) said on CNN , "we wunt be doing this is death is not chasing us".

I wonder what's wrong in them running away from death and settling wherever they want to. A 13year old Syrian boy said on aljazeera today: " They should please accept us, as soon as they(Western Powers) stop the war, we'll return back to Syria" This was an honest message from an innocent boy, whose parents are still in Syria!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by dolphinheart(m): 3:11am On Sep 02, 2015
Demmzy15:

What now happen?! undecided

OK they're leaving that's why the number of refugees in Turkey is increasing right? I've said it times without number that your brain is saturated!

Not funny! None of the European countries complained to you, in fact they're gladly accepting the migrants. Hope you can get that into your thick black skull

So? If because Turkey is secular they are overburdened by the crisis, why can other secular European countries accept. Very illogical!

Are they Muslims yes or no? That's the point of contention, more than 85% are Muslims. I know my God won't condemn them like how yours would. He's a Merciful God!

Saudi Arabia helps the Free Syrian Army which is recognized by all. The Free Syrian Army with the YPG fights ISIS and Bashar Al Assad who's family ruled Syria for more than 40years in a democracy. Something an hypocrite like you would never except!

So?

They help the refugees humanitarianly by funding the funding the refugee camps and other necessities. Saudi Arabia doesn't share border with Syria, moreover many illegal migrants flock into Saudi through the Yemeni border.

Which one is officially again?

Qatar which is a tiny country also helps the refugees financially.

They choose to go to wherever they want! The majority unbelievers ain't complaining, but one black man from Eastern Nigerian wants to kill himself!

I wonder what's wrong in them running away from death and settling wherever they want to. A 13year old Syrian boy said on aljazeera today: " They should please accept us, as soon as they(Western Powers) stop the war, we'll return back to Syria" This was an honest message from an innocent boy, whose parents are still in Syria!

Q: are refugees leaving turkey ?
A: yes

Q: Who are the refugees leaving turkey ?
A: those that are able to move, the young ones.

Q: why is the population of refugees still increasing in turkey ?
A: cus people of the same religion are still killing each other in syria. So more people are emiigrating turkey and through turkey .

Q: are they Just leaving turkey to other neibourring countries?
A: nop, some are moving as far away as possible from the Arab world . Many times the distance they would have used to travel to s.a

Q: do all European countries fully accept the migrants ?
A: nop, some try to stop them by putting up barb wire baricades, some accept with conditions while some close down their boarders.

Q: What is the relationship between s.a , the Rebels in syria , the (former) government in yemen and the government in bahrain have ?
A: they are sunni

Q: does s.a support them militarily ?
A: yes

Q; what is the relationship between assad, the rebels in yemen and the protesters in bahrain ?
A: they are shia

Q: does s.a assist them militarily?
A : for where!

Q: does s.a get protection from unbelivers ?
A: yep.

Q: will s.a accept what they are doing to syria to be done to them . That is foreign countries offering and giving arms to protesters and rebels in s.a?
A: absolutely no

Q: Who contributes more financially to help the Syrians , The rich Arab countries or the country of the unbelievers
A: the country of the unbelievers

Q: will the western powers stop the war ?
A: dnt think so, they have learnt the lesson that its very hard to stop two groups of people who are desperate to kill each other .
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
voltron:

@OP you have a strong calling in APC politics.. your skills at propaganda-neering is second to none.. grin grin grin

This is a no spin zone. cool
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Rilwon:

Demmzy15:

OLAADEGBU your gullible footsoldiers have started opening their brown teeth! So you seriously expect someone to take you serious with this gibberish source? undecided

Demmzy15:

I've never heard of the sites in my life! What's the meaning of 'reddit', 'iotwreport' or 'knightstemplar'? My friend give me a confirm source, an event as this should be on CNN, BBC, Aljazeera, Al Alarabiya News not some conspiracy theory Christian sites!

Demmzy15:

Demmzy15:

voltron:

To all the doubters, naysayers and gainsayers up there, here is a footage that corroborates the story of the OP. I hope you don't remain faustian. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5vzUBpwwZg
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by Demmzy15(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

To all the doubters, naysayers and gainsayers up there, here is a footage that corroborates the story of the OP. I hope you don't remain faustian. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5vzUBpwwZg
Gerrout jor, Hypocrite!
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by basilico: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
JESUS AFTER HIS DESCENT The holy Prophet has given the details of the acts which shall be accomplished by I`sa after his descent, as Imam Bukhari has narrated upon the authority of Abu Hurayrahh, that the prophet Muhammad said, "By He in whose hands my soul rests, Jesus, the Son of Mary, is to descend amongst you as a just ruler. He will break the cross, kill the pig, abolish Jizya and wealth will increase to such an extent that one prostration will be more valuable than the whole world and all that it contains." A similar Hadith on this issue is: "By Him in Who’s hands my soul rests, surely Jesus, Son of Maryam (Mary) will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind judiciously, by the law of the Quran, as an honest ruler. He will break the cross, kill the pig and abolish jizya. Money will abound in such excess that no one will wish to accept it. A single prostration to Allah, in prayer, will be better than the whole world and all it contains." Abu Hurayrah, the narrator, added, "If you wish, you can recite this verse from the holy Quran :" "And there is none of the people of the book, but must believe in him (i.e. Jesus as an apostle of Allah and a human being), before his death, and on the Day of Judgement, he will be a witness against them." Quran 4/159
Re: Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them by basilico: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
basilico:
JESUS AFTER HIS DESCENT The holy Prophet has given the details of the acts which shall be accomplished by I`sa after his descent, as Imam Bukhari has narrated upon the authority of Abu Hurayrahh, that the prophet Muhammad said, "By He in whose hands my soul rests, Jesus, the Son of Mary, is to descend amongst you as a just ruler. He will break the cross, kill the pig, abolish Jizya and wealth will increase to such an extent that one prostration will be more valuable than the whole world and all that it contains." A similar Hadith on this issue is: "By Him in Who’s hands my soul rests, surely Jesus, Son of Maryam (Mary) will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind judiciously, by the law of the Quran, as an honest ruler. He will break the cross, kill the pig and abolish jizya. Money will abound in such excess that no one will wish to accept it. A single prostration to Allah, in prayer, will be better than the whole world and all it contains." Abu Hurayrah, the narrator, added, "If you wish, you can recite this verse from the holy Quran :" "And there is none of the people of the book, but must believe in him (i.e. Jesus as an apostle of Allah and a human being), before his death, and on the Day of Judgement, he will be a witness against them." Quran 4/159
That's why Muslims find the cross offensive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? / Some Benefits Of Attending A Local Church / Churches, Mosques To Report Their Financial Transactions From January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.