Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

SUFFERING FROM TRAFFIC? Drive Them With Content Headlines - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / SUFFERING FROM TRAFFIC? Drive Them With Content Headlines (637 Views)

5 Ways To Attract More Clients To Your Website/blog With Content Marketing / 5 Tips To Keep It Going With Content Creation / Make Money With Content.Ad Or Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUFFERING FROM TRAFFIC? Drive Them With Content Headlines by goverment(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2015
I never though of using content headlines to increase traffic, but now I feel great.....Name Withheld

As an internet marketer, content headlines is the best strategy from attracting customers.....Name Withield

Those were comment made from two forum (Name withield) community. Headlines are very vital to your blog/website, either your are an internet marketer or a professional blogger. You may ask yourselves, What is the psychology behind headlines? How does headline affect the relationship between readers and my content?

Headlines are very important. According to Beth Browning "Headlines or Title is the key to get the attention of your readers and compel them to read what they are expected from your content."

Beth Browning also discuss more about headlines and search engine,
"Headlines also tell search engine what topic is covered in your main content, and a chance to link to your page by relevant title search."

In these article, you will learn more about how to increase traffic or attract customers with the aid of headline content.

TYPE OF HEADLINES
With the type of headlines, you will be able meditate on how to use it for your blog or internet market success. Below are list of type of headlines;
* Straightforward Headline
* Question Headline
* How Headline
* Number Headline

Let's discuss more on this

STRAIGHTFORWARD HEADLINE
This is the easiest headline that you can imagine, it goes straight to the point about the description of a content. The straightforward headline does not involve tricks or string to attract readers attention.

Example of straightforward headline are:
* Boost Your Traffic Through Social Network
* The Best Strategies To increase Market Sales
* The Power Of Connection

The good thing about straightforward headlines is that, its easy to write and read. It can also be used to send information to readers or customer.

The straightforward headline can not be use in terms of generating cash online due to its weakness. Readers sometime view its as a promotional headline because it do little than what the reader is expecting to read

TIPS: Use powerful objective and explanation to get your point across</p>

QUESTION HEADLINE
The question headline is about playing with minds of the readers with questions and do accompany with solutions. Example of question headline are:
* Website And Blog, Which Is Preferable?
* Want To Make Money? Meet The Online Generator
* Suffering From Quick Ejaculation? Meet Doctor Who

The question headline is good when it come to getting the attention of your reader or customers. This is like posting the question into the readers mind and at the same time assuring them with a solution

Why give a solution if there is problem to be solve? That is the disadvantage about question headline, readers will not read if it doesn't involve them.

The question headline can be effective if the audience have a problem, you can play with their mind by using their problem as a question and assuring them with a solution.

TIPS: Ask question that you readers can't answer with a no, if not you will be giving them a reason not to read your content

HOW HEADLINE
This is a solution solver. To me it work with question headline but on the real sense its different. It does not worries on the readers mind by raising question and giving answer. The how headline can also be called instruction headline. Readers has a question and the how headline give the solution.

Example of how headlines are:
* How I Use 20,000 naira to get 50,000 naira on a market sale?
* How To Import Goods To Your Country
* How Effective Ginger, Garlic And Lemon Can Be Using For Fat Reduction

The How question are problem solver, it goes straight to the point. The good thing is that, it catches the readers eyes. It can be used for marketing, newsletter etc

NOTE: You information/content should focus on revealing to your reader on how they can solve their problem by reading your content

NUMBERS HEADLINE
This is a promising headline, because it tell your customers that it is easy to read and can (read often.

Example of numbers headline are:
* 7 Ways To Increase Pay Per Click
* 5 Reason You Should Not Quit Blogging
* 10 Strategies For Boosting Your Pageviews

The number headline does not involve much effort in forcing your reader to read it. It can be use sale competition

CONCLUSION
From my research, I discovered that there are lot more about headlines and their types. These are the few I can share with you for now.

Am sure you've and understand the information in this article. I'll like to view your opinion or suggestion regarding this article

READ MORE>>http://www.davinstower.com/blog/2015/08/28/suffering-from-traffic-drive-them-with-content-headlines/

1 Like

Re: SUFFERING FROM TRAFFIC? Drive Them With Content Headlines by Warlord3000(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2015
Impressive write up
Re: SUFFERING FROM TRAFFIC? Drive Them With Content Headlines by chichriso: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2015

TO BOOST YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC, CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Hosting Company / Pin Vending On Etranzact / Paying 6k For Installing Xenforo Skin For My Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.