Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Drama In Hamburg As 3 Miss Nigeria Germany Contestants Refused To Wear Bikini - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Drama In Hamburg As 3 Miss Nigeria Germany Contestants Refused To Wear Bikini (1255 Views)

2017 MBGN Contestants Rock Bikini In New Pictures / The Contestants For Miss Nigeria USA 2017 Beauty Pageant (Photos) / Miss Universe 1964 Bikini Photo And Compare Them To Today's Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama In Hamburg As 3 Miss Nigeria Germany Contestants Refused To Wear Bikini by ketekete: 10:27am On Aug 30, 2015
Drama ensued yesterday in Hamburg, Germany, as 3 Miss Nigeria Germany contestants refused to walk in Bikini. The 3 girls were immediately disqualified leaving only 3 left.

To me am not surprised anyway, I once hosted Miss Africa Bremen in 2013, and experienced similar thing. Please share your opinion with me, is it okay for Beauty Pageant Contestants to Walk in Bikini or is it against our culture?. Some photos from the event below.:

Source: http://ketekete.com/the-winner-of-miss-nigeria-germany-2015/

Re: Drama In Hamburg As 3 Miss Nigeria Germany Contestants Refused To Wear Bikini by ketekete: 10:27am On Aug 30, 2015

Re: Drama In Hamburg As 3 Miss Nigeria Germany Contestants Refused To Wear Bikini by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 30, 2015
My view ?
Re: Drama In Hamburg As 3 Miss Nigeria Germany Contestants Refused To Wear Bikini by madridguy(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Drama In Hamburg As 3 Miss Nigeria Germany Contestants Refused To Wear Bikini by Airforce1(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2015
grin grin
Re: Drama In Hamburg As 3 Miss Nigeria Germany Contestants Refused To Wear Bikini by Cutehector(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2015
Stvpid girls.... Why did dey even register for it in d first place... Iranu

1 Like

Re: Drama In Hamburg As 3 Miss Nigeria Germany Contestants Refused To Wear Bikini by Tolexander: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2015
Cutehector:
Stvpid girls.... Why did dey even register for it in d first place... Iranu
the same thing i said when i saw the headings.

We could as well ask if they were informed before the event if they were informed prior there is going to be bikini costume. Perhaps they were not informed.
Re: Drama In Hamburg As 3 Miss Nigeria Germany Contestants Refused To Wear Bikini by ketekete: 10:52am On Aug 30, 2015
The girls were informed prior to the event about bikini walk. They were supposed to be 7 anyway, but one stepped out few minutes before commencement.

Tolexander:

We could as well ask if they were informed before the event if they were informed prior there is going to be bikini costume. Perhaps they were not informed.
Re: Drama In Hamburg As 3 Miss Nigeria Germany Contestants Refused To Wear Bikini by Cutehector(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2015
Tolexander:

ah ah, informed abt what? Dnt dey knw its normal dat beauty pargents will put on bikini at some point in d pergeant contest? Its not smth one should be informed.. Common sense will tell dem dat...

Its like goin to a beach and wearin buba and wrapper.. Isn't it madness... When u knw very well dat there is a dresscode for d beach...
Re: Drama In Hamburg As 3 Miss Nigeria Germany Contestants Refused To Wear Bikini by Yustash001(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Drama In Hamburg As 3 Miss Nigeria Germany Contestants Refused To Wear Bikini by Tolexander: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2015
Cutehector:
ah ah, informed abt what? Dnt dey knw its normal dat beauty pargents will put on bikini at some point in d pergeant contest? Its not smth one should be informed.. Common sense will tell dem dat...

Its like goin to a beach and wearin buba and wrapper.. Isn't it madness... When u knw very well dat there is a dresscode for d beach...
Forget common sense, common sense is base on existence and status quo. Perhaps in the previous events, none has bikini wearing. If they'd known there would be bikini, thy wouldn't have registered.

Moreover, the competition is Miss Nigeria Germany contestants. They could have thought the competition is majorly Nigerian. Bikini is alien to us.

As for the beach issue, the first time i went to a beach (Lekki) was for an excursion. Some of our ladies wore wrapper to the beach from her. It was not MADNESS, it was more of IGNORANCE grin
Re: Drama In Hamburg As 3 Miss Nigeria Germany Contestants Refused To Wear Bikini by pyyxxaro: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Make she go apply for Mountain of Fire Beauty Contest

That one na Coverall and Wrapper dem de use

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival Bran New Italian Shoes For Sale / My Little Fashion App / TAG Heuer Connected With Personalized Watch Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.