Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) (59292 Views)

Nelson Gold Slumps And Dies On A Movie Location In Enugu (Photos) / Destiny Etiko's Eyes Swollen On Movie Location (Photos) / Pregnant Actress Lilian Esoro In Lovely New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by klax(m): 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
Was this mercy Johnson that called Pastor Adeboye is spiritual God father Mercy Johnson smoking Wow nice one pls add igbo(weed) join and after go try dry refined pawpaw leaf join pls I have sworn not to tell you crapy Nollywood or stupidwoid actress what is wrong or right again since you have choosen to throw your true African out through the window and became wannabe America ass hole keep it up.

Pls smoke ooo you want people to beg you because if your unborn baby isn't my dear you fail smoke well well you hear.
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by MunaAndy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Make she no come born another terry G for us.
1 Terry G is enough
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by bummyla(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
THIS PIC WAS TAKEN DURING THE SHOOTING OF RETURN OF THE GIRLS COT.
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
HER LATEST PIC

Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by clemmonce(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
contactmorak:
Mercy Johnson who is now heavily pregnant, was recently pictured smoking the tobacco stick at a movie location in Lagos. The photos were taken earlier this month when her pregnancy was yet to grow big. See more photos below...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/08/photos-of-actress-mercy-johnson-smoking.html
I must say this ... You are a big fool. what do you enjoy in tarnishing someone's image. The pics was probably taken a long time ago. Mercy johnson's pregnancy is way more; obvious than this and she bigger now. Get a life

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by Yeyeosha: 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
The pics are not very recent as I can deduce. Anyway it's here choice. grin
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by gbengat6(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
contactmorak:
Mercy Johnson who is now heavily pregnant, was recently pictured smoking the tobacco stick at a movie location in Lagos. The photos were taken earlier this month when her pregnancy was yet to grow big. See more photos below...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/08/photos-of-actress-mercy-johnson-smoking.html
chai dumebi
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by Epatty(f): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Probably, its a role she's to play n she's practisin
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=contactmorak post=37485152]Mercy Johnson who is now heavily pregnant, was recently pictured smoking the tobacco stick at a movie location in Lagos. The photos were taken earlier this month when her pregnancy was yet to grow big. See more photos below...

Make she wash it down with ogogoro and kparaga. Good cure for her cancer.
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by osimataylor(m): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
See how you have been fooled so easily.She is an actress and the pic and her action are part of promo.These nollywood personalities do these things to sell or promote their films.next time think logically before you kill yourselve over acts used to promote film stars.
expertman:
Hmmm Good for her.
Am sure when the baby later become addicted
To weeds people will say the baby is a bastard.

Not knowing the mum happens to be the cause.

When my wife was preggy many years back then we had nothing and rely on my little monthly take home.

We usually took solace on garri and groundnut
Fast forward to today the baby is now 7years old and can't do without garri and groundnut with cold water.

So ladies be ware of what u take duting preggy as it goes a long way int the life of the unborn baby.

Shallom

Expertman
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by osimataylor(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
She is just acting.Its part of the hype to promote her films.Don't be fooled.
muhammed10:
Nawoohh
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by sexyse027(m): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
she an't drag that shit
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by jimmayoy: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
expertman:
Hmmm Good for her.
Am sure when the baby later become addicted
To weeds people will say the baby is a bastard.

Not knowing the mum happens to be the cause.

When my wife was preggy many years back then we had nothing and rely on my little monthly take home.

We usually took solace on garri and groundnut
Fast forward to today the baby is now 7years old and can't do without garri and groundnut with cold water.

So ladies be ware of what u take duting preggy as it goes a long way int the life of the unborn baby.

Shallom

Expertman

Rehearsal, can't see no smoke, if she was puffing i would ve seen some smoke, my opinion though.
Re: Pregnant Actress Mercy Johnson Smoking Cigarrete At A Movie Location (Photos) by DedeNkem: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2015
Lack of education should be blamed.
Not every Nigerian is educated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluchi Onweagba-lucas Has The Best Bikini Body In Africa? ( Photo ) / Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding / Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.