Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,356 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

High-hill Shoes: Ladies, Is It A Must? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / High-hill Shoes: Ladies, Is It A Must? (890 Views)

To The Ladies: Is This Fashion Or Pain? / Ladies: Is This Pain Or Fashion? (see Photo) / Pix: Ladies Is This Fashion Or Punishment,are U Impressing Or Oppressing Urself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High-hill Shoes: Ladies, Is It A Must? by Wisefellow(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2015
Fashion is seen as a norm and virtually everyone, including males and females, like to smell nice and look good, if not simple. This is paramount to women as emphasis are placed on hair style and treatment, cosmetics and facial treatment, wears and shoes to mention few. However, I am restricting this write-up to the high-hill shoes our gorgeous ladies put-on.

Women wears high-hill shoes to work, religious centres, events etc which often make them look tall, walk smart( robotic in some cases) and classic but at a price of discomfort to themselves. No doubt, it reduces the pace of movement and more time is expended moving from point A to point B. Also come with leg pain at some point, if not later, in life. I was compelled to assist a beautiful woman in the church this morning by holding her hand as support to climb the stairs because she asked. Why this outfit to church when you can not bear it? Why so much discomfort at the expense of fashion? Why call for attention(all eyes on you) with your hill-shoe? Why must you join them if you can not resist it all? Why...?

Moderation is key and environment should play a part in your decision process of fashion especially this rainy season.

Re: High-hill Shoes: Ladies, Is It A Must? by blessedfavoured: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2015
pretty hurts... beauty is pain

by the way, it's heels not hills.
Re: High-hill Shoes: Ladies, Is It A Must? by Wisefellow(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2015
blessedfavoured:
pretty hurts... beauty is pain

by the way, it's heels not hills.

Thank you for the "heel" correction
Re: High-hill Shoes: Ladies, Is It A Must? by sophiaallen1601: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2015
Well I like High Heels as feel quite comfortable on it. I have huge collection of heels.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is A Ticketing Officer In A Travel Agency Likely To Earn In Lagos? / Be Different From The Crowd With Unique Shoe Bags / 10 Trends Short Girls Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.