Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Birthday Of New Lad In The Forum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Birthday Of New Lad In The Forum (3067 Views)

Jim Iyke Celebrates Birthday Of His BabyMama (Snapshot) / Birthday Of Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Daughter (Photos) / December 7th Marks The Birthday Of Our Mog Pastor Chris Oyakhilome,rejoice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Of New Lad In The Forum by alexmakaay(m): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2006
Yep,my birthday comes up on 5th of october,i.e on thursday 2006.so you guys and gals in our noble forum shld hail me ooo,cos my mates don't waka since(dead)though i'm not the only person but i found mine to be the most precious.
But b4 una go go start i'll like hotstepper[/b]to hail me first.
oya make una begin[b] 1 2 go
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Birthday Of New Lad In The Forum by iice(f): 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2006
Happy Birthday smiley sorry i posted first, just wanted to do it before i forget lol.

Re: Birthday Of New Lad In The Forum by mukina2: 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2006
though belated happy birthday my october brother kiss kiss kiss
Re: Birthday Of New Lad In The Forum by Oracle(m): 12:03am On Oct 10, 2006
Well, i looked at my username and it isn't Hotstepper. I don't think that would stop me from wishing you a wonderful Birthday

Re: Birthday Of New Lad In The Forum by eslynera(f): 1:47am On Nov 29, 2006
though a month later, but happy past birthday. cheesy
Re: Birthday Of New Lad In The Forum by kitaun(m): 2:09am On Nov 29, 2006
So wey our cake before i wish u hapi baiday? Abi na kulikuli u distribute dat day?
Re: Birthday Of New Lad In The Forum by eslynera(f): 2:30am On Nov 29, 2006
it's already past, the cake was real good. sorry u missed, tongue
bye, grin
Re: Birthday Of New Lad In The Forum by kitaun(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2006
Wicked and stingy people
Re: Birthday Of New Lad In The Forum by alexmakaay(m): 11:29am On Nov 30, 2006
Baby eslynera,u got it.
but my bros(kitaun)if u still want the delicious cake,u can come over to aso rock,for real that is where i live. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne (weezy) Might Be Raped In Prison: / Nigeria Football Federation Honours Joseph Yobo / Bob Dee In Pool Of Tears @ Goldie's Funeral Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.