Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Scam Alert: A Nairaland(dataseller24) User Scamming Other Users.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert: A Nairaland(dataseller24) User Scamming Other Users.. (763 Views)

Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) / New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert: A Nairaland(dataseller24) User Scamming Other Users.. by teemonk(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Scam Alert:

Hello users, I've always been one of those guest users on NL. One day I came across an advert on data sales and I decided to try em since data purchase in Nigeria is on the high side. I decided to join today to EXPOSE a user here named "James Akinlade" aka Dataseller24. The guy is a fraud and should not be patronized by any user and moderators here should do the needful. I love to come online and read issues and interesting NL users comments, it's fun and it helps to dose off little stress from day to day life hustle.
Attached are evidence of his transactions with me
I hope I save someone from falling into his hands.
#BeingLegitPays

Re: Scam Alert: A Nairaland(dataseller24) User Scamming Other Users.. by divinehand2003(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
OP na naija u dey ooo, SHINE YOU EYES IS NO UNDERSTATEMENT!!!
Re: Scam Alert: A Nairaland(dataseller24) User Scamming Other Users.. by teemonk(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
After several calls to him, he kept saying he never got my transfer in this Internet age!
I have fallen, others must not fall.
If I wanted his address I did find it, I hope he finds something more legit to do with his life. He jumps this, might not jump his next.
Nigeria constitution is like a spider Web, it can only catch small flies but can't catch the big ones cause they'll always break through it so James Akinlade, you are one of those small flies and when caught and the law decides on you, we all know the extent of your punishment.
More evidence of Dataseller24 busted. Compare the mobile number on his adverts and that which we communicated.

Re: Scam Alert: A Nairaland(dataseller24) User Scamming Other Users.. by teemonk(m): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
divinehand2003:
OP na naija u dey ooo, SHINE YOU EYES IS NO UNDERSTATEMENT!!!

I did fell and that is why I do not wish other naive NL fal too.

Thanks
Re: Scam Alert: A Nairaland(dataseller24) User Scamming Other Users.. by teemonk(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mode please push this to FP as the guy is all over your pages posting his adverts.
Re: Scam Alert: A Nairaland(dataseller24) User Scamming Other Users.. by teemonk(m): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
rest

(1) (Reply)

Military Officers Arrested For Sabotage / Pregnant Woman Smashes Husbands Car On Spotting Him Having Dinner With Mistress / The Most Important Assassination Of The 20th Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.