Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

A Day After Being Found Guilty, Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Suspects By Firing S - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Day After Being Found Guilty, Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Suspects By Firing S (846 Views)

Public Execution By Firing Squad In Lagos, July 1, 1995 (Throwback Photos) / Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad / Indonesia To Execute 5 Nigerians By Firing Squad On July 29, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day After Being Found Guilty, Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Suspects By Firing S by emamos: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
CHAD executed 10 alleged members of Nigeria-based Islamist group, Boko Haram, by firing squad Saturday, a day after they were found guilty of a double suicide killing that left 38 people dead in the capital N’Djamena.
“They were executed this morning on a shooting ground north of N’Djamena,” a judicial source told AFP. The report was confirmed by a security source who asked not to be identified.
The 10 were condemned to death Friday in the country’s first trial of presumed members of the Islamist group. The hearings opened Wednesday.
Nigeria’s neighbours Chad, Cameroon and Niger have all suffered attacks by Boko Haram and earlier this year they announced a regional force to end the militants’ insurgency that has claimed more than 15,000 lives since 2009.
The defendants were accused of criminal conspiracy, killings, wilful destruction with explosives, fraud, illegal possessions of arms and ammunition, as well as using psychotropic substances.
The accused include Nigerian national Mahamat Mustapha, also known as Bana Fanaye, who according to Chadian authorities masterminded the June 15 suicide attacks that struck a school and a police building in N’Djamena, killing 38 people and injuring 101.
On July 12, a fresh attack in the Chadian capital claimed by Boko Haram left at least 15 dead and 80 hurt after an assailant dressed as a woman blew himself up in the central marketplace.
Shortly after Fanaye’s arrest in late June, Chad’s top prosecutor Alghassim Kassim said the suspect was the “ringleader of a network smuggling weapons and munitions between Nigeria, Cameroon and Chad”.
Chad has beefed up security in response to the bloodshed.
The regional force against Boko Haram is expected to number some 8,700 troops and police, but it has yet to go into action.
http://m.mgafrica.com/article/2015-08-30-chad-executes-10-boko-haram-suspects-by-firing-squad/#.VeLr1F2t-o8
lalasticlala
Re: A Day After Being Found Guilty, Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Suspects By Firing S by chocolateme(f): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
I get nervous thinking of how judges feel sentencing people to death even according to the law on their crimes pheww!!
Re: A Day After Being Found Guilty, Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Suspects By Firing S by dapsoneh: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
K
Re: A Day After Being Found Guilty, Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Suspects By Firing S by madridguy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
I'm sure some kids will come here only to attack PMB. Before you do that, GEJ is the main financier/supporter of the sect group.

Boko Haram has infiltrated my govt –Jonathan

I and my team underestimated Boko Haram -Jonathan

There are Boko Haram members in his cabinet- Jonathan

PDP is boko and boko haram is PDP if you want an end to boko haram PDP knows what to do- Late Andrew Owoye Azazi NSA under GEJ

In a nutshell, #GEJ-bringbackourgirls-election-is over# enough of hide and seek capaign.
Re: A Day After Being Found Guilty, Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Suspects By Firing S by Jboyossai(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
If only this is introduced in Nigeria...

at least our prison go reduce.....
Re: A Day After Being Found Guilty, Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Suspects By Firing S by nnachukz(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
madridguy:
I'm sure some kids will come here only to attack PMB. Before you do that, GEJ is the main financier/supporter of the sect group.

Boko Haram has infiltrated my govt –Jonathan

I and my team underestimated Boko Haram -Jonathan

There are Boko Haram members in his cabinet- Jonathan

PDP is boko and boko haram is PDP if you want an end to boko haram PDP knows what to do- Late Andrew Owoye Azazi NSA under GEJ

In a nutshell, #GEJ-bringbackourgirls-election-is over# enough of hide and seek capaign.
Now you have shown to be less than the kids you talked about in your reasoning. I hope when one of your beloved relation dies on account of boko haram, you can vomit this trash and play politics with people's lives.
Re: A Day After Being Found Guilty, Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Suspects By Firing S by madridguy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
Your points please ?

nnachukz:
Now you have shown to be less than the kids you talked about in your reasoning. I hope when one of your beloved relation dies on account of boko haram, you can vomit this trash and play politics with people's lives.
Re: A Day After Being Found Guilty, Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Suspects By Firing S by wiringdpt(m): 3:13am On Aug 31, 2015
Good riddance
Re: A Day After Being Found Guilty, Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Suspects By Firing S by johnchukky: 4:16am On Aug 31, 2015
rapid response
Re: A Day After Being Found Guilty, Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Suspects By Firing S by akwara1234: 6:45am On Aug 31, 2015
Dat what I call.... Goodnews
Re: A Day After Being Found Guilty, Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Suspects By Firing S by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 31, 2015
I think our trainee president needs some lectures from the Chadian president on how to gather or borrow some balls. Anyway he "pmb" can't kill his siblings shaa
Re: A Day After Being Found Guilty, Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Suspects By Firing S by blacq2009(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Only Allah knows what religion this Boko Boys are fighting for. A real muslim should be able to recite the arabic alphabets but these guys, i heard, could'nt. They kill,rape and steal those that fall prey to them:all these goes contrary to the teachings of the great Prophet of Allah. But its my hope one day BH and their sponsors will be exposed.

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robbers In Military Uniform In Kano / Nigerian Police Releases Ritualist Flashpoints / Boko Haram Miltants Blow Themselves Up In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.