Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) (36786 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) / 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by coolfredo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ok born throw away
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Free Education?

If we can afford it.

In my humble opinion, the issue here is that we need our churches and our well to do people to offer grants for indigent students.

At the same time....we can offer students a loan to attend school...with the stipulation that they pay it back once they get a job at the liberal rate of N3000 a month over 25 years.

Because....asking govt to start making education free....when we do not have enough funds in the treasury....is a big ask.
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by happney65: 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
She still dey pose for foto.. grin
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by dre11(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
that's what happens when you weren't prepared for making babies and you still have to phuck without using protection.....

this generations just like the sound of prick

1 Like

Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by Beremx(f): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Proffdada:
shocked

At least she didn't kill the baby
putting a baby in a nylon bag can suffocate the baby to death. Thank God that didn't happen.
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by Bankitee(m): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Super story angry
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by coolfredo(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Born throw away... wait for nine mnths u mean her parent never set an eye on her til she gav birth?
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by dubemivan(m): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
This developmentis no doubt the fault of the woman.... you havent take care of the first child and yet you open your legs for another to enter
very soon now people go say na Devil work whereas na person work... Mtcheeeew! I only pity the poor baby who started life with so much pain and tears. Chai! God have mercy on your creatures.
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by ijustdey: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
coolfredo:
Born throw away... wait for nine mnths u mean her parent never set an eye on her til she gav birth?

that's the big puzzle in the jigsaw

Because I can't believe the mother who stays with her won't notice the first pregnancy before she gave birth
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by Nani2512(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
God will help us all
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by freecocoa(f): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
What's with the husband title when they aren't married?

There's no excuse for throwing away your baby, ehen, the man threatened you, so freaking what? It's about time these women start accepting responsibilities, for feck's sakes you have a brain, use it.
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Too horrible & wicked of her. Is it a must 2 have flesh 2 flesh? The lady is just too stupid.
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by IceDude(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Poverty caused her problem but she should have played safe.....Thank God the baby survived
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by Pamelayoung: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
May all those curses return and cling to mr and mrs Edohon for frustrating d life of thr daughter. Bringing children in2 d world without making adequate provision for them.

This is wat idle mind has caused, if d poor girl was in sch, she wud have concentrated on her studies , graduate wit gud grades n be responsible to both family n d society at large.

Now he's gone 2 lock her up in prison. May thurder fire his left yansh if he doesn't go to release d poor girl useless fela.
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by OyinMIXmola(f): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Gejpresident:
God bless Edo state

Bini kingdom one of the greatest kingdom in world history

We conquer yoruba race

Their first king oduduwa is from bini

Eko is bini name, cos bini oba seized it and named it Eko, cos of British invasion he went back to defend bini

God bless Niger Delta
mtchewwww nd ow d hell has diz gat to do wif d topic mr historian?

2 Likes

Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by OyinMIXmola(f): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
ifyalways:
The dads decision was too harsh and on impulse , see where it's landed them.

I hope the baby won't somehow be sold to the highest bidder for God knows what reason while the young girl rots in prison.

The church/ mosque, family and society still have a lot to do in regards handling teen pregnancy.
ma its nt a teen pregnancy,d lady in question is 28yrs,vry ripe for marriage buh I tink wt they driving at hz juz d fact dat she nd er so cald husb ar nt financialy ok to take care of a child nt to tok of two nw,...na ontop d ladys parents neck evrytin go dey,may God help us oooh
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by chichriso: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
evil

TO BOOST YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC, CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL

Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by jonero147(m): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
JeeesuUuu lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
OyinMIXmola:
mtchewwww nd ow d hell has diz gat to do wif d topic mr historian?
I hate you
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by adeememman(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Cruel I say: If you intend to buy anything on Jumia or Konga this week, please use my Affliate links on www.madesimpleonline.xyz
Thanks.
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by Swissheart(f): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
At 28?........nawa o
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by Mznaett: 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hmm
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
This life ain't fair. When some people are ttc, others are throwing babies away.
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by Epatty(f): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Effect of poverty
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by Mbediogu(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=Islie post=37489628]

The third one is one way according to the Law of Threes. Someone should pls take her to a gynecologist for best contraceptive assesment
and services. The poverty she is blaming is
here in Nigeria to stay.
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by haytripple(m): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
She needs to be taken to psychiatric hospital
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by vague: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Im glad the father made the right decision. its really disappointing that this lady at 28 doesnt know what responsiblity is. No one ever said that growing up was a walk in the park, make the most of what life throws at you.
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by mutter(f): 12:08am On Aug 31, 2015
Poor lady.
I just feel for her. She should be pardoned and reunited with her children She was not in her right senses. Women are most vulnerable at this stage
In many countries you can drop the kid off and have a right to change your mind in 48 hours.
Most of the girls go back and pick their babies
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by EfemenaXY: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2015
The day women learn to take control of their lives and destinies, issues like these would stop rearing their ugly heads.

First of all, this girl got her priorities mis-placed. If she was so concerned about finishing her schooling (or rather starting up her pharmacy course), then why get married in the first place? Okay, she had the first kid. As if life wasn't hard enough on her, she went on to have the second? How can an aspiring pharmaceutical student be ignorant of basic family planning?

Even if the guy was totally against putting an umbrella over it (condom), she could have protected herself by having an implant / IUD. Now the guy goes scot free while she languishes in jail while her kid's taken from her and placed in an orphanage.

Silly girl.

1 Like

Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2015
expertman:
Hmmmm that's the result of too much DI.CK testing and early exposure to sex.

What can we call this mother now?

Thumps up to her father for doing. For doing
The basic thing. I swear this man will do well as EFCC boss but that duara milk drinker won't discover him simply because he aint from the North.

But sir next time don't be fast in cursing.
Son of God don't curse .hehehe

When u throw stone to the market square it hits some from your household now I believe in that proverb.
I will leave that to the guy below me.

He thought he was actually smart wanna make FTC.

Shes not a mother, shes a murderer.
Re: 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) by emitheo(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2015
such a long story with bullshit. how the hell didn't the mother of the girl know that she's pregnant?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obituary Of Couple And 2 Kids Who Were Burnt To Death In Benue / What Is The Food You Can Eat Everyday And Never Get Tired of? / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.