Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Better Way God Can Use Celebrities To Save The World Your Opinion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Better Way God Can Use Celebrities To Save The World Your Opinion (380 Views)

"Save Your Opinion And Shove It Down Your Anus" Nigerian Girl Says / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Better Way God Can Use Celebrities To Save The World Your Opinion by powerfulsettingz: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
I've seen cases where a boko Haram member gives his life to God even though not willing but with torment from the HolySpirit, and later becomes fire for God. I've also seen many cases where a chronicidol worshipper give his or her life to God,some many prostitutes also experience this, all this majorly happen even without someone preaching to them, many years ago one of the son of the sultan of Sokoto gave his life to Jesus in an attempt to demolish a church in the north, we heard the pastor refuses to leave the church while the other members has flee, he brought the bulldozer to demolish the church only for the operator of the machine to catch fire while inside the machine, immediately drove toward the church. This and many more happens......
[b] now this where am going, don't u think if God starts ministering to our so called musician artists the top celebrities, it will go a long way in changing our life styles?For instant someone like Niki Minaj sharing her pictures of recent church activities, Dbanj sharing his contribution in the building of a church, Beyonce posting pictures of been among the choir, and more importantly cintia Morgan posting her news pictures of how to dress good to the churchSee let me tell you if all those people I mentioned above start doing all this before u know it, it will start to trend, and things will begins to change and we will begin to emulate them, we will begin to see youths going to the churches and wanting to post pictures like Niki Minaj inthe choir or cintia Morgan dressing like anSU.if our youths can go a long way in copying the crazy clothes been wear by our top celebrities all in the name of crazy Jean, then i believe they can also influence us toGod ways, but another question now is why won't God just touch these poeple heart at once?afterall popular musician Ebenezer obey was once a worldly singer, but now he is an evangelist and still sings but just change his style. And that of a popular and notorious thief called shina Rambo he's also an Evangelist now, then that really means God have the heart of the Kings and rulers of the world, but stillwonder why won't just touch those celebrities heart, they really influence the world.......
Your opinion?[/b]
lalasticalala
Pls front page just for today i beg

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why America Isn't Greater Than Nigeria! / What This CAT Did Will Make You Say Oh! God / Eid El Kabir: Lagos Cancels September Sanitation Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.