Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

E-pssport Issues: Plz I Need Your Input: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / E-pssport Issues: Plz I Need Your Input: (790 Views)

Plz I Need Guideline On How To Travel To Ghana / Plz i do not understand DHL / Ђ‎​øɯ Is The Condition Of Living In Germany? Plz I Need Urgent Advice/response.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-pssport Issues: Plz I Need Your Input: by fm4real2k6(m): 8:38am On Apr 01, 2009
well i hae this problem, and it is getting me depresed, i have a traveling process that shld start by Mid may, and you know what up till now i have not procure my Nigeria e-passport and it is because im not boxed up. But my question is that if i am gonna do it this month can i request they help me backdate i till like last year December, i mean back date the Issuing date to December last year or maybe January this year so it will reflect that my passport is 5-6month old?.

Plz i need your advice, and most especially if you are an Immigration official in the house ill appreciate your input in this. God bless you

Fm
Re: E-pssport Issues: Plz I Need Your Input: by fm4real2k6(m): 4:15am On Apr 02, 2009
Na wa oooo no responce to my earlier request all of una just dey read and they pass, yu just make me look as if say i dey fool myself or rather what im asking for is in anoother plannet.

Abeg i'm still awaiting any input sha. Thanks
Re: E-pssport Issues: Plz I Need Your Input: by uzwu: 10:40am On Apr 02, 2009
Wish i could be of help to you but i don't have an idea. Why not go to the Immigration office in Festac, Maybe one of the Immigration officials will profer solution to your Problem. Maybe i say coz backdating I don't know if it is right you know. All the best
Re: E-pssport Issues: Plz I Need Your Input: by iwefactria: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2009
@ poster
I've a question 4u.Why do u want to back date the issuing date? be4 i proceed.tanks
@last poster
the immigration office at the Festac is more operating or maybe it has been re-opened of recent but since they started the E-passport it has been shut down.
Re: E-pssport Issues: Plz I Need Your Input: by iwefactria: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2009
i mean no more operating typing error
Re: E-pssport Issues: Plz I Need Your Input: by fm4real2k6(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2009
well the main reason i want to backdate is that i have a parole i want to use it for in Mid may, and im fearing that if i do it now i might have lost out technically" on the ground that my passport is not 6 month or 4 month old symptom, and that has been giving me serious concern,

plz i want to hear that its possible plz.
Re: E-pssport Issues: Plz I Need Your Input: by Guardian(m): 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2009
@fm4real2k6

why in the world do some nigerians tend to be fraudulent ?.

The E-passport is automated and auto generates unique ID's that are recorded in sequence. Get that first into your grey skull.

Secondly, if it was so important you should have started the process looooooooooooong ago or started begging for arms for the cash.

Thirdly, you only encourage more fraudulent acts in the immigrations by inducing some one to tamper with the date settings and later other people's record.

Fourth but not least, It can't be done !!!. Some 3 levels of persons supervise the issuing of E-passport and we don't want to get our friends into trouble helping others commity fraud!!

LAST, Naira land is not a place to get advice on circumventing due process, committin fraud or OLUWOLE !!!
Re: E-pssport Issues: Plz I Need Your Input: by fm4real2k6(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2009
Guardian:

@fm4real2k6

why in the world do some nigerians tend to be fraudulent ?.

The E-passport is automated and auto generates unique ID's that are recorded in sequence. Get that first into your grey skull.

Secondly, if it was so important you should have started the process looooooooooooong ago or started begging for arms for the cash.

Thirdly, you only encourage more fraudulent acts in the immigrations by inducing some one to tamper with the date settings and later other people's record.

Fourth but not least, It can't be done !!!. Some 3 levels of persons supervise the issuing of E-passport and we don't want to get our friends into trouble helping others commity fraud!!

LAST, Naira land is not a place to get advice on circumventing due process, committin fraud or OLUWOLE !!!

@MR Guardian or Thisday,
i thank you for that information, and plz lets end it like that ok, what i need to know i have known it and its cool
Re: E-pssport Issues: Plz I Need Your Input: by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2009
@fm4real2k6
Kolo guy wetin you dey do for Nairaland, how u dey and how ur end. What of FLINT ? U dey hear from him
Re: E-pssport Issues: Plz I Need Your Input: by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 03, 2009
@fm4real2k6
Kolo guy wetin you dey do for Nairaland, how u dey and how ur end. What of FLINT ? U dey hear from him
Re: E-pssport Issues: Plz I Need Your Input: by Dubstic: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2009
i go help you if you call me on 07030243752.i will tell you what to do if you can pay the money.
Re: E-pssport Issues: Plz I Need Your Input: by fm4real2k6(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2009
@Hommy,

How far and how parole?, i tried to get your info but cldnt abeg who be you plz, and as to flint he's doing fine at least he's alive , and God 's helpin us,

@Dubstic,

Must i call before you make your assistance known?, besides someone has told me ( actualy rubbished me) that i cant be possible, well lets wait and see.
Re: E-pssport Issues: Plz I Need Your Input: by iwefactria: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2009
I just called somebody working with Immigration nw and he boldly said is not possible with E-passport but possible with the old one.Please beware!!!!
Re: E-pssport Issues: Plz I Need Your Input: by Dubstic: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2009
add me make we chat make i tell you how e go be like.
slimdubstic@yahoo.com
Re: E-pssport Issues: Plz I Need Your Input: by Dubstic: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2009
as you know reach you go tok

(1) (Reply)

Hurry Time Is Going! / Tier 4 / Finland Students Visa Requirements And Processes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.