Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. (3032 Views)

NIMC Test Now Over , What Next? / First Bank Plc 2013 Test Location And Date / Firs Second Stage Of Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by ELEOVIE(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2009
grin APRIL FOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked wink
Re: Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by Vee0906: 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2009
This is good! Lol! cheesy
Re: Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by alex406(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2009
What a joke,someone called me this morning telling me that one of my friend had an accident which he later confirmed as lie just in a bit to enjoy the frills of April fool.Isn't that too harsh?
What are your own experiences?
Re: Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by Beline(f): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2009
a friend of mine who got married sometimes last year called me this morning that she gave birth to a set of twins and i foolishly called her shouting alleluia only to realised that she just made me "poisson d'avril"
Re: Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by Rekky(f): 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2009
cool cool cool
Re: Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by popegirl(f): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2009
agbaya
Re: Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by Chuckdee(m): 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2009
I just got ripped off of an MTN recharge card this morning to my friends desperate call of urgency!!

I guess I need a harder heart
Re: Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by gabbiebabe(f): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2009
hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u realy got us there. didnt even realise i could be "April Fooled" on NL.
Nice one poster. Funny i had to check into this post cos i didn,t even apply 2 Mobil or anything close to it.
Thanx 4 that anyway.
Cheers. smiley
Re: Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by Mant(m): 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2009
oyo
Re: Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by penfold(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2009
@Poster
YOU ARE SICK!!!!!!
Re: Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by peeep: 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2009
Nice One. How many fools do you have.
Re: Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by obyann(f): 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2009
Nice 1
Re: Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by kaymd: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2009
This is really good, can't believe that a champion at april fooling like myself can be caught red handed

kudos grin
Re: Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by TRAPS: 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2009
good job men,
Re: Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by nethacker(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2009
See All of una, una like oil companies shocked grin, chei, awon omo 9ja. grin grin,
Mobil ko Mobil ni, How many of una apply wey una won check una centre?Awoooof,Have u ever check ur jamb result @ jamb office without collectin Jamb form or registering for Jamb? grin grin grin, shortcut, grin
Re: Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by Frankies(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2009
My very close friend really got me this morning when he was lamenting that his bank posted him to far north. shocked shocked :oI couldn't help being sad at the news cry cry because he is my very close friend married with two beautiful kids(God is good) . smiley smiley

Infact , I couldnt believe I could be gotten so cheap like that. My revenge is coming next year (By God's grace ) serious one year plan. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by gongoaso1: 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2009
@poster
got me, grin cheesy grin
Re: Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by chrisoboi: 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2009
YOU be guy!!! and i be guy, but you guy me!!!! good one cheerss!!!
Re: Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by oluwdashmi(f): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2009
Home

NIGERIAN TRIBUNE

Since November, 1949

* Home
    * About Us
    * Contact Us
    * Advertising
    * Archive
    * Saturday Tribune
    * Sunday Tribune

News From Nigeria
Truth, Courage & Fairness

Glo - Rule Your World
News                                                                                                                                        print This page

* Agriculture
    * Arts and Review
    * Banking and Finance
    * Brands and marketing
    * Business and Economy
    * Commerce and Industry
    * Education
    * Energy, Oil and Gas
    * Femail Family
    * Health
    * Heartcopy
    * Insurance
    * Labour Today
    * Lagos Life
    * Tribune Law
    * Letters
    * Management
    * Maritime
    * Men's RoundTable
    * Monday Interview
    * Movie people
    * Natural Health
    * News
    * Rhythms and Vibes
    * Roses & Thorns
    * Society and Style
    * Strictly Femail
    * Sports
    * Tourism
    * Weekend Starter
    * Women Affairs

StatCounter - Free Web Tracker and Counter
blog counter

Obama to visit Nigeria Friday - As he begins 5-nation tour; arrives London for G20 summit

By Edekyn Ilofuan - 01.04.2009

UNITED States president, Barack Obama, will visit Nigeria on Friday as part of his five-nation tour which will last eight days.

The 47-year-old who was elected the first black president of the US is expected to arrive Abuja, Nigeria’s seat of power at about 3.45pm on Friday, according to White House spokesman, Robert Gibbs.

Obama, who arrived London on Tuesday with an entorage numbering over 500 to attend the G20 summit is also due to visit four other countries, including Turkey and France.

A White House press released made available to Nigerian Tribune indicated that Obama will hold a meeting with his Nigerian counterpart, President President Yar A’dua at the State House shortly after his arrival.

Top on the agenda of their proposed meeting are global economic crisis and bilateral relations, with emphasis on trade. They are also to discuss the continued unrest in Darfur and by extention the Niger Delta.

Obama accompanied by his wife, Michelle, will depart for the United States Information Centre, Lagos, where the he will commission a new library complex dedicated to the legendary Martin Luther King Jr. He is also expected to visit the Oba of Lagos, Rilwan Akinolu.

The released added that Obama and his wife will be honoured with chieftaincy titles by the Oba.

Before leaving for Lagos, the US first lady, according to the release, will visit an unnamed motherless home in Abuja, which islikely to be named after her. She is particularly known to have high regard for moral values in the family. She once said White House staff should not make her children’s bed, claiming her children must continue to make their beds as was the case before they moved into the White House.

The son of a Kenyan father rose to become the first African-American president of the US in a keenly contested presidential election which was conducted on 4 November. He was sworn in an historic occasion that was watched by billions of people worldwide.

The world’s First Couple will depart Nigeria for Russia on Saturday. Stories like this are cute ways of making you feel the season of April Fool’s Day.

So, enjoy it while it lasted.

Happy April Fool’s Day

I got this mail smiley.
Re: Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2009
Chei, I chop dis thing sha! grin
Re: Mobil Test - Confirm Your Center And Date Of Test Now. by Seun(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2009
Hehe. Now that april is over we can lock the thread.

(1)

West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Vacancy - Human Resources Officer / Landmark University Kwara, Massive Academic Staff Recruitment 2013 / Vacancy For The Job Of Marketing/sales Representative In Elkris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.