Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,139 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

You Can't Beat An Igbo Man. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Can't Beat An Igbo Man. (894 Views)

Very Funny!!! You Can’t Beat An Igbo Man, The Most Business Minded Tribe In Afri / When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore / You Can't Beat An Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Beat An Igbo Man. by AdeniyiA(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
An Igbo engineer can't find a job so he opens a clinic and puts a sign outside 'GET TREATMENT FOR 20k - IF NOT CURED GET BACK 100k.
A lawyer thinks this is a great opportunity to earn 100k and goes to the clinic...

LAWYER: "I have lost my sense of taste".

IGBO MAN: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22 and put 3 drops in patient's mouth"

LAWYER: "Ugh..this is kerosene"

Igbo MAN: "Congrats, your sense of taste is restored.
Give me 20k"
The annoyed lawyer goes back after a few days
to recover his money...

LAWYER: "I have lost my memory. I cannot remember anything"

Igbo man: "Nurse,bring medicine from box no.22
and put 3 drops in his mouth"

Lawyer (annoyed): "This is kerosene. You gave this to me last time for restoring my taste"

Igbo MAN: "Congrats. You got your memoryback.
Give me 20k"
The fuming lawyer pays him, and then comes back a week later determined to get back 100k.

LAWYER: "My eyesight has become very weak"

Igbo MAN: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that, so take this 100k"

LAWYER (staring at the cash): "But this is 20k, not 100k"

Igbo MAN: "Congrats, your eyesight is restored.
Give me 20k".

You can't beat an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Beat An Igbo Man. by ikbnice(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lol! Igbo man wit his sense of business.

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Wives / If U Dnt See It In Naija, You Wil Not See It Anywhere Else / When You think you 've Seen It All On Chatting Sites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.