Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Please Help Me - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Help Me (883 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me by onyekachee(f): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
I just checked my name on nysc site and I observed that my name was wrongly spelt but other details remain intact,i don't know how to alert nysc to correct it because I don't want any problems,I must serve next month cry
Re: Please Help Me by onyekachee(f): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Please help offer a solution
Re: Please Help Me by debris: 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Go to ur school student affairs and lay complains I think they forward correction list to nysc
Re: Please Help Me by Julietnwa: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Onyeka! That's know issue. Report to your school for correction on or before 7th or wait and correct it during registration. Cos when I visited my school for my issue. Those who were affected with the same problem were asked to fill the correct name during registration. It can not stop u from serving.

For those whose names were mis-spelt in Jamb, you are still going to serve. With or without your school taking care of the challenge just go ahead and register with the mis-spelt name, when you get to camp u then apply for correction. I have this problem and someone advice me on this. Shalom!
Juliet 08068620595
Re: Please Help Me by dexcira(f): 8:47am On Aug 31, 2015
but u can register ryt? anyway complain to your school students affair. they might upload the correct one later. but register sha cos in camp u will correct any mistake in your name. there is nothing like correcting it during registration online cos anything that is uploaded by your school that's wat u will register with . corrections are done in camp.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Assures Corps Members Of Payment Of Outstanding Allowances / NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members Serving In Gombe State / If You Are A Corper - You Should Read This....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.