Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Clash Of Kings - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Clash Of Kings (2504 Views)

Trade Your Clash Of Kings Castle For Cash. / Clash Of Kings / Clash Of Kings (COK) - Best Strategy Game Ever. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clash Of Kings by SweetJoystick(m): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Any clash of kings addict here or gamer? Clash of kings is a real time online strategy/war game, a little bit like age of empires. Its available on android, IOS and PC. Game is very addictive, good thing about it is you can makes friends from all over the world as it has real time chat too.

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Kings by edwapkalmeed(m): 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
yes the game is nice but I gwce up yesterday I lost 1 million power am in ds2 kingdom 143
Re: Clash Of Kings by tbarrister(m): 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
edwapkalmeed:
yes the game is nice but I gwce up yesterday I lost 1 million power am in ds2 kingdom 143
, I'm in kingdom 340 and I'm a member of the 3rd strongest alliance . Castle 17 with over one million power. I wish more Nigerians can join the game in kingdom 340 so that we can have a strong alliance together because most of the alliances are based on ethnic/nationality. I'm presently in the arab alliance buy its not cool because Arabic is their lingua franka. Guys join me. I'm chiefstrategist by the way
Re: Clash Of Kings by ghost1718(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
SweetJoystick:
Any clash of kings addict here or gamer? Clash of kings is a real time online strategy/war game, a little bit like age of empires. Its available on android, IOS and PC. Game is very addictive, good thing about it is you can makes friends from all over the world as it has real time chat too.
join naija boys in kingdom843 search NIG
Re: Clash Of Kings by SweetJoystick(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
ghost1718:
join naija boys in kingdom843 search NIG
Lol I'm castle 22 already, can't start all over again
Re: Clash Of Kings by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
finding it hard to upgrade my castle to 16 so i just stopped playing
Re: Clash Of Kings by ghost1718(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
SweetJoystick:

Lol I'm castle 22 already, can't start all over again
we started new in that kingdom and highest castle in that place 17
Re: Clash Of Kings by dudulalah: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
Jonathan2787:
finding it hard to upgrade my castle to 16 so i just stopped playing

Its easy when you have farm castles. I have a castle 26 with 6 farm castles. Build farm castles, you will upgrade easier and faster. BTW, im in K 107
Re: Clash Of Kings by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
dudulalah:

Its easy when you have farm castles. I have a castle 26 with 6 farm castles. Build farm castles, you will upgrade easier and faster. BTW, im in K 107
farm castles? when i was playing there was nothing like that, anyways its been long, maybe things changed when i left.
Re: Clash Of Kings by SweetJoystick(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2015
Farm castles are just like normal castles, the difference between main castle and farm castle is you really don't focus on developing such castles, rather you just focus on using them to gather resources
Re: Clash Of Kings by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
my account has been banned for no good reason I couldn't unban it
Re: Clash Of Kings by SweetJoystick(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
Jonathan2787:
my account has been banned for no good reason I couldn't unban it
Did you trade or get involved in any act prohibited?
Re: Clash Of Kings by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
SweetJoystick:

Did you trade or get involved in any act prohibited?
stopped playing for long but I wrote to customer service and its been unban am back
Re: Clash Of Kings by SweetJoystick(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Jonathan2787:
stopped playing for long but I wrote to customer service and its been unban am back
Ok lol
Re: Clash Of Kings by IMea: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Kingdom #767....level 18...... Alliance (IMA) IM NATION.... Any in kingdom 767

(1) (Reply)

What Game Are You Currently Playing On Ps2 Plattforms Only... / Ps4 Slim With Fifa 19 For Sale / Football Match Betting Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.