Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Wizkid Hot!, He Tops Forbes List Of Young African Creatives Rebranding Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Hot!, He Tops Forbes List Of Young African Creatives Rebranding Africa (649 Views)

Meet Stephanie Oboh Tito Atilola; Hits "A" List Of Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs / Top 10 Richest Families In Nigeria (forbes List, 2018) / 10 Richest African Musicians 2017 Forbes List - You Will Be Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Hot!, He Tops Forbes List Of Young African Creatives Rebranding Africa by AOmoniyi: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Wizkid is topping the chat all over Africa and Forbes is aware of that, in a post inwhich Forbes list young African creatives rebranding Africa, Wizkid top the list ::: Forbes recently profiled 15 Africans who are making waves in Africa and the world and rebranding its creative industry. Listed among these creatives are Nigerians – music’s starboy, Wizkid; ace photographer, Lakin Ogunbanwo, music talent, Davido and celebrated fashion designer, Amaka Osakwe of Maki Oh; alongside 11 other notable Africans far and wide.

To read on and view pictures, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/08/wizkid-tops-forbes-list-of-young.html

(1) (Reply)

Phyno Is Jealous Of Psquare And 2face Idibia / I Wish My Late Mum Could Witness My Wedding — Tonto Dikeh Pays Tribute To Mum / Maheeda Finally Does It: Takes Off T0p And Br@

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.