Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

8 Things I Observed In Religion Section - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section (2177 Views)

Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! / For Fun - Popular Contributors To Religion Section / FROM FAITH TO Facts:collection Of My Thoughts, Experience & Sojourn In Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by kevoh(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
SenatePresdo:
haha..I get you now.
grin Perfecto
SenatePresdo:
Are you an atheist
Duh! undecided
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
johnydon22:

After all the head on collisions i have had with SonOfLucifer many times, i can't believe it was Muskeeto playing a satanist card angry

If i catch Muskeeto eeeehn... angry

Heehee. I should start a religion. My conscience burned on so many occasions. The panic and fear that overcame a few Christians while engaging that moniker in a discussion, the abuses and insults, revealing I tell you. Didn't realize I could play it for so long.
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by SenatePresdo(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
johnydon22:
Ok agnostic atheist is:
Someone who lacks belief in every deity and maintains that the existence of any deity is unknown in principle and currently in fact. . More like "such abstract concepts cannot be proven or unproven because there is nothing to disprove"
haha. I see you would believe in God's existence if scientist discovers it. Many atheists would be dissapointed because God's existence would be the last scientific discovery.
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by johnydon22(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
musKeeto:
Lol...the only difference between religion and superstition is just the spelling. . The kind of fear many of them harbour is just unhealthy. . You cannot imagine that here "An owl cries in the night and people will start shouting Holy Ghost fire!!!... Imagine the nonsense!!! forgetting that owls only hunt at night..

I just keep laughing my ass off when ever it happens because it happens often, you will hearing shouts from every angle.. "Holy ghost fire!!! grin

Some of these people even take the mellin guy serious and some even fear him...lmao.. People shaa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by johnydon22(m): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
SenatePresdo:
haha. I see you would believe in God's existence if scientist discovers it. Many atheists would be dissapointed because God's existence would be the last scientific discovery.
Lmao you are funny you know. . . If the existence of any God is proven, you won't need to believe it you would be sure of it..

And they will only be one religion because everyone would be sure of the deity that is proven. .

E.g: If Brahma was proven to be the real God in existence, you wouldn't remain a christian because now you are certain of the deity that really is in existence..
"
Deities are born of superstition, i doubt if such mythological concepts can ever be demonstrated!!!

Every deity concept is within the confines of belief..(uncertainty) that's why faith is needed to believe it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by Macelliot(m): 12:11am On Aug 31, 2015
johnydon22:
Just for the record, Am Agnostic Atheist
There are many mysterious things happenning in this world that even Scientists can't explain...

Actually, the Sun was beget and would also die.. Then what next?
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by johnydon22(m): 12:21am On Aug 31, 2015
Macelliot:

There are many mysterious things happenning in this world that even Scientists can't explain...

Many stars have been born and many have died, nothing the universe kept expanding. . the sun is a simple G-star, when it uses up it's hydrogen and helium resources, it will die and a new star will likely emerge from the left overs still nothing changes, the universe keeps expanding!!!

What you see as mysteries are just phenomenons you don't know how it came about, so why not try and strive to know it by persistent study, experimentation and observations and using consistent logic to make sense of it all instead of employing unfounded superstition where you lack knowledge..

Lack of knowledge in a thing should be a call to know not an opportunity to swallow any absurd superstitious postulation asserted against evidence. . that to me is intellectual laziness!!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 31, 2015
johnydon22:
Lol...the only difference between religion and superstition is just the spelling. . The kind of fear many of them harbour is just unhealthy. . You cannot imagine that here "An owl cries in the night and people will start shouting Holy Ghost fire!!!... Imagine the nonsense!!! forgetting that owls only hunt at night..

I just keep laughing my ass off when ever it happens because it happens often, you will hearing shouts from every angle.. "Holy ghost fire!!! grin

Some of these people even take the mellin guy serious and some even fear him...lmao.. People shaa grin
why the mention the pls? Shey iyanga dey sleep, trouble go dey wake am.... If I don't take me serious y not let me be... Don't mention me unnecessary in any thread... And stop looking for who didn't look for ur trouble...

Am a satanist so? I know you am been calm to ur likes... When it will start happening blame ur self

Peace
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by johnydon22(m): 12:45am On Aug 31, 2015
Mellin:
why the mention the pls? Shey iyanga dey sleep, trouble go dey wake am.... If I don't take me serious y not let me be... Don't mention me unnecessary in any thread... And stop looking for who didn't look for ur trouble...

Am a satanist so? I know you am been calm to ur likes... When it will start happening blame ur self

Peace
Garara here undecided . . starter!!.. i mentioned you to make a point which i have made. . .You can simply move on or bring it on..

You are a satanist, that's your problem doesnt concern me once you are swimming in your own delusion....No be only blame...Blamer!!!
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by Macelliot(m): 12:54am On Aug 31, 2015
johnydon22:
Many stars have been born and many have died, nothing the universe kept expanding. . the sun is a simple G-star, when it uses up it's hydrogen and helium resources, it will die and a new star will likely emerge from the left overs still nothing changes, the universe keeps expanding!!!

What you see as mysteries are just phenomenons you don't know how it came about, so why not try and strive to know it by persistent study, experimentation and observations and using consistent logic to make sense of it all instead of employing unfounded superstition where you lack knowledge..

[s]Lack of knowledge in a thing should be a call to know not an opportunity to swallow any absurd superstitious postulation asserted against evidence. . that to me is intellectual laziness!!! [/s]
I find it funny but true!!
But you still don't understand!

There will be an evolution...
"The world will end."
does it means that life on earth will come to an extinction? NO!

The "end of the world" means the end of an Era(forces of Evil) and the beginning of a new Era... The reign of the Prince of peace and that's Christ.

What I know is that, A Creator exists and the creations came through Evolution...
Re: 8 Things I Observed In Religion Section by SenatePresdo(m): 1:02am On Aug 31, 2015
Macelliot:

what beget the sun? And what will kill it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways To Know A Fake Man Of God. / Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good / Jws How Are You Justified? How Do You Stand Righteous With God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.