Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) (4482 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport / Angry Woman Sends Friend Photos Of Her With The Husband -(MUST SEE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by gistparrot: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Someone shared this on social media…According to him, the 19-years-old girl pictured above, was bathed and disfigured with a dangerous substance suspected to be acid, by a jealous wife because she was dating her husband.

The girl is said to be student of a tertiary institution, was having an affair with the married man who was spoiling her silly until the wife got wind of the affair, traced the girl to her home, and poured the substance on her.

SEE MORE PHPTOS--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/omg-see-what-angry-woman-did-to-her-husbands-girlfriend-graphic-photos/

Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by Skymiyke(f): 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
99days for the thief,one day 4 d owner!Anyway,quick recovery!

3 Likes

Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by lanrexdo(m): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
YEAP..THIS IS SERIOUS OOO
Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
this matter don tey nah, very very stale...
Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
shocked , this is sheer wickedniz!! Nat excusable @ all !!

1 Like

Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by witnezHD(m): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Some Preachers start their sermon wit... "people who jump from church to church are confused" & end it with "please invite your friends to join us" #Wondering_who_is_really_d_conf used_one

2 Likes

Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by Mancity26(m): 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
wetin she dey cover? Dis animal skin?

1 Like

Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by eddyline(m): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Pro 5:15 Drink water from your own cistern, running water from your own well.
Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Her husband should hv been d one to recieve ds hot water bath not ds gal! She didnt take any oat of faithfulness with u at d altar.. ur husband did!

#WomenHatingWomenSince1912#

7 Likes

Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by Yustash001(m): 2:26am On Aug 31, 2015
Choi...the power house has been destroyed...
Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by MRBrownJ: 4:20am On Aug 31, 2015
and hubby dont even have a scratch! deluded women focussing on the wrong issues.

1 Like

Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by M4gunners: 4:34am On Aug 31, 2015
Aristo baby pele oh . Meanwhile the woman should be arrested.
Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by pretydiva(f): 5:22am On Aug 31, 2015
In as much as I'm not in support of d girls behavior, buh wat d woman did is totally wrong n not acceptable. There r better ways of handling issues like dis. This gal is disfigured 4 life
Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by youngberry001(m): 5:25am On Aug 31, 2015
Mancity26:
wetin she dey cover? Dis animal skin?
mehnn have a little sympathy now sad sad sad
Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:27am On Aug 31, 2015
witnezHD:
Some Preachers start their sermon
wit...
"people who jump from church to
church are confused" & end it with
"please invite your friends to join
us"
#Wondering_who_is_really_d_conf
used_one
those preachers want their members to remain with them and bring more members from other churches,selfishness

1 Like

Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 5:30am On Aug 31, 2015
pretydiva:
In as much as I'm not in support of d girls behavior, buh wat d woman did is totally wrong n not acceptable. There r better ways of handling issues like dis. This gal is disfigured 4 life
I hope the husband will take care of the girl now.
Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by nuelsilva(m): 6:17am On Aug 31, 2015
life always testing u b4 teaching u lessons
Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 31, 2015
IF I be the man, I go MARRY this lady as she dey, enter my FAMILY.....

THEN I go pack out leave them to.......

PLEASE, what's the PRESENT TENSE Of WOMEN...?

answer : WICKEDNESS

1 Like

Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by Mancity26(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2015
youngberry001:
mehnn have a little sympathy now sad sad sad
did i hear u say sympathy? We go dey beg dis small small girls to give us dis honey pot but na shakara go follow am, she go insult u join am.. 19yrs only, she no know her mate? Abeg i no get any pity for am since i no dey chop married women
Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by cvtg(m): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
women should always think twice before taking decisons like dis,u catch dem once and u behave dis way wht about de one they v been doing since,if care is not taking ur marriage is at stake because de one they have done so far u dont knw de result,but mind u with dis u v got to know ur husband's second wife.
Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
The wife no serious o, if I be the man, I go pour her my own acid too or send her packing! what's wrong with her sef? Oya will dis stop her husband from straffing outside with yet another girl? Or she wan tell me say before she became a married woman, she no do Oda people husbands as well? Yeye immature stupid wife! Cheating is not a new thing anymore naaw, besides men no sabi cheat coz u must to catch dem every time, but if woman cheat, even devil no fit catch am, before u catch a cheating wife or gf wey no want make u catch am, its like when a cow is passing through the eye of a needle! I still maintain my stands, dis wife must be made to go through this same acid bath she gave this poor fine girl.
Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by Oppypoppy: 7:05am On Nov 29, 2015
Some men are like dundi wen dey see Toto dem no hear word again. Buh d gal learnt her lesson in a haaarrrd way.
Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 7:22am On Nov 29, 2015
Oh this is so bad..
She shud av concentrated on her studies at 19 not on a sugar daddy, now who lost?
Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by Akposkool(m): 7:41am On Nov 29, 2015
At 19 you dey follow people husband wen small boys your age yakpa for street. Still make shakara na. Olosho.
But the wife over do this one..
This should serve as a serious lesson to them girls chasing married men
Re: OMG! See What Angry Woman Did To Her Husband’s Girlfriend (graphic Photos) by chika1996: 8:55am On Nov 29, 2015
xqzytchyca:
Her husband should hv been d one to recieve ds hot water bath not ds gal!
She didnt take any oat of faithfulness with u at d altar.. ur husband did!
And ur point is?

#WomenHatingWomenSince1912#
and ur point is?

(1) (Reply)

Awsome Photo Of Nigerian Music Star Tekino In Black Outfit / Yahoo Boy Leaks Unclad Photos Of His19-year-old Teenage Girl Friend 18+ / P-squere Dub Hhwa A ‘yoruba Hip Hop Awards'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.