Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Did You Noticed The Beefing Of Super Sport SS After NIGERIA WON? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did You Noticed The Beefing Of Super Sport SS After NIGERIA WON? (1043 Views)

Non-Nigerians React Harshly After Nigeria’s Loss To Argentina / Nigerian Fan And Iceland Fan Exchange Jerseys After Nigeria's Win / John Obi Mikel Changes His Name After Nigeria Mistake 13 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Noticed The Beefing Of Super Sport SS After NIGERIA WON? by Durandb3(m): 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
The final of Afro-Basket was aired on the SS7 and its between Nigeria VS Angola. After the finals and the D'tigers won (Nigeria Basketball team) it took Supper Sport BLITZ 25min to aired RUNNER UP Between SENEGAL VS TUNISIA... Till NOW (about 30min after the match) BLITZ is yet to air the FINALS on their news update. JUST SAYING.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Noticed The Beefing Of Super Sport SS After NIGERIA WON? by gogis(m): 12:11am On Aug 31, 2015
I thought I was the only one that observed. I was looking forward to see it on Blitz and they kept showing the third place review. I will say it's deliberate. It is because SA is no where in African Basket ball circuit or the Nigerian team proved the bookmakers wrong this time.

5 Likes

Re: Did You Noticed The Beefing Of Super Sport SS After NIGERIA WON? by Donbabajay12(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
Noticed that also
Re: Did You Noticed The Beefing Of Super Sport SS After NIGERIA WON? by MrSarcasm(m): 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
GOD bless you OP. I noticed it too.. I waited for about 30 minutes to see it, they were just showing the preview, i just gave up and went to sleep... Why wont they beef? Its Nigeria we're talking about.. AFRICAN CHAMPIONS, Let us just wait till we win Olympics. Assuming it were SA, My God, we no go fit watch anything again for blitz till next week

1 Like

Re: Did You Noticed The Beefing Of Super Sport SS After NIGERIA WON? by Krasid(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
I noticed it too.I waited till 12.30am and got tired of waiting.
Re: Did You Noticed The Beefing Of Super Sport SS After NIGERIA WON? by Segadem(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
MrSarcasm:
GOD bless you OP. I noticed it too.. I waited for about 30 minutes to see it, they were just showing the preview, i just gave up and went to sleep... Why wont they beef? Its Nigeria we're talking about.. AFRICAN CHAMPIONS, Let us just wait till we win Olympics. Assuming it were SA, My God, we no go fit watch anything again for blitz till next week
I no blame them, I just pray that we have our own indigenous cable channels in the next few years,then they can go to he1l with their DSTV.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Ballond'or 2016 Full List Of Winners (PHOTOS) / See The Top 20 Unbelievable Goals Scored From Insanely Unbelievable Angles / Clattenburg Named World's Best Referee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.