Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

My Startup Journey - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Startup Journey (3814 Views)

Piggybank.ng, The Nigerian Fintech Startup That Just Raised $1.1million / My Startup Is Now In Private Beta, Be Among The First-100 To Test My Service / Can My Startup Survive In Nigeria With A LOW Rate Of Angel Investments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Startup Journey by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2015
DEGREE2466:

OK thanks

But writing for a magazine or a brochure as you stated, will the client tell you the specific topics to write on?

In most freelance cases, you'd be given what to write about. In cases where you won't be given, the client will expressly state it.
Re: My Startup Journey by akashi01(m): 10:46am On Dec 25, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

In most freelance cases, you'd be given what to write about. In cases where you won't be given, the client will expressly state it.
how do you pay or order on fiverr?
Re: My Startup Journey by etcme(m): 8:30am On Dec 27, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Greetings sire,
Please can I get your email address because I will need you to put me through on something.
Warm Regards.
Re: My Startup Journey by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2015
akashi01:
how do you pay or order on fiverr?

I already have funds from working there. I use the available funds to pay for outsourced projects.
Re: My Startup Journey by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:51am On Dec 28, 2015
etcme:

Warm Regards.

Kindly send me a NL PM.
Re: My Startup Journey by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
First, I must say happy new year to everyone that has read this thread and encouraged me to this point.

I apologize for being away. A lot has happened in the past few days, and I blessed God for idea and grace. I have since gone on to startup a pickup and delivery business in Rivers State.

You can still follow me and stay tuned on my progress on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2834729/pickup-delivery-startup-rivers-state/1#41970500

See you all at the top.
Re: My Startup Journey by Nairalander01: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
INDESTRUCTABLEX:
So I talked about learning after effects. I had my first job published on YouTube today. I believe the only way to learn is by learning. More like getting your hands dirty.

After about a week of YouTube tutorials, I was able to come up with this. I hope my client loves it. I just got to know they are a major brand in the US. Fingers crossed.

Anyways, what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJV2CJl9Oto

Hi INDESTRUCTABLEX,

Do you have an idea of how one can get free music(like the ones used in your animations above) as well as voice overs for free? Google doesn't seem to be helping.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Advance.
Re: My Startup Journey by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nairalander01:

Hi INDESTRUCTABLEX,

Do you have an idea of how one can get free music(like the ones used in your animations above) as well as voice overs for free? Google doesn't seem to be helping.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Advance.

Hello, Merry Christmas to you too. For free music, YouTube creative Commons can help. With regards to voiceover, you have to pay to get it done by professionals. You can get a good deal of $10 for 200 words with commercial rights.
Or if you are a fluent speaker, get a unidirectional condenser mic (about 15k).

I hope this helps.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: My Startup Journey by Nairalander01: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Hello, Merry Christmas to you too. For free music, YouTube creative Commons can help. With regards to voiceover, you have to pay to get it done by professionals. You can get a good deal of $10 for 200 words with commercial rights.
Or if you are a fluent speaker, get a unidirectional condenser mic (about 15k).

I hope this helps.

Regards.
Thanks man
Re: My Startup Journey by Nairalander01: 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nairalander01:

Thanks man
Hello Bro, it's been a while.
Please I need to confirm some stuff from you. I hope you don't mind.
Re: My Startup Journey by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 6:34am On Jan 16, 2018
Nairalander01:

Hello Bro, it's been a while.
Please I need to confirm some stuff from you. I hope you don't mind.

My brother sorry, a lot happened and I went AWOL for a while. How you dey?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Export Dried And Smoked Fish To The UK And Europe / Please, Can I Receive Money Directly To My Bank Account From Abroad? / Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.