Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Kindly Review This Online Store Creator (with Overwhelming Features) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Kindly Review This Online Store Creator (with Overwhelming Features) (463 Views)

Kindly Review My Site For Improved Performance / Webmasters, Please Kindly Review My Blog / Peeps, Kindly Review This New Site Design And Let Me Know Your Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Review This Online Store Creator (with Overwhelming Features) by 5ublime: 8:07am On Aug 31, 2015
Yo can find it here: Http://pheegohstores.com

My team just deployed this site and we'll like to have your take on it.

It's a portal where store owners can create and host their online stores. The portal features a much more personalized effect on both the front and back end, making it look more like the store owner's personal website. The store owner will have full possession of his admin and benefits from the features listed below:

• It takes less than 2 minutes to set up.
• No technical or design experience required.
• No maintenance burden or hosting costs.
• Secure data in the hands of well grounded professionals.
• 24/7 customer service to put you through.
• Responsive Design (i.e it is accessible from any device - tabs, pc or mobile).
• Unlimited upload limit (No quota to hard drive space consumed).
• No transaction fee.
• unlimited number of products (No quota to number of items in store).
• Generate promo and discount codes.
• Create social links for store-front.
• Broadcast messaging to registered customers (Useful for store news and updates).
• Feature sponsored Ads (earn extra buy displaying Ads in store).
• Declare delivery parameters (including COD, Home delivery and Park delivery options).
• Change store theme.
• Manage inventory (item categories & attributes, extra images).
• Automatic stock update and alerts.
• Upload homepage sliders/banners and logo.
• Set store information (FAQ, Delivery info, Terms & conditions, 'About us' page, Contact Page).
• Store front displays store owner's phone and BBM Pin on every page of the store.
• Email alerts (for both store owners and their customers).
• Easy subscription process in form of bank transfer, recharge code or online payment.

Pheegohstores.com also offers a package for affiliates, where the affiliate get to make 10% off any subscription that comes through them. This 10% is not a one-time thing. They actually keep earning the 10% even if the same subscriber re-subscribes again and again.

Here's what the store-owner's front end will look like: http://pheegohstores.com/le-fashion-collection (Of course the owner can change whatever he/she likes from the admin end).

All these cost just ₦1,000 to subscribe for 30 days. You can try it out for free for 3 days. smiley
Download the manual here http://www.pheegohstores.com/manual.pdf
Re: Kindly Review This Online Store Creator (with Overwhelming Features) by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2015
Coool... . Buh d domain name is long and not catchy
Re: Kindly Review This Online Store Creator (with Overwhelming Features) by seoxpert(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yes the domain name needs to be sexy and easy to remember.

(1) (Reply)

Hostgator Verification / Clickbank Error Message / A Nigeria Adsense Account Needed....any Seller In Kwara, Oyo Or Lagos Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.