Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist (2024 Views)

***smilevoice 4G LTE Calls, Video Calls And Sms Is Here*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by sojiboy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2006
I JUST SENT 6 SMS YESTARDAY BUT I CANT SEND MORE THEN I CALL D CUSTOMER CARE THEY SAID THEY PROMISE ONLY 2 YEARS.ARE THEY REALLY MAKING LIFE BETTER OR WORSE OTHER NETWORK RE GIVIN FREE CALL THEY RE NOT DOING ANYTHING 2 MAKE LIFE BETTER MY PEOPLE. angry
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by saintkola(m): 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2006
i had sent 10 sms b4 i realised dey had charged me 4d extra 4. 2bad but sha, we still have d free browsing & downloading- dats sumthing u dont get evryday in uk !
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by Douzy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2006
Of course, the free 12 messages bonanza was supposed to end at the end of September this year. I guess they are just showing more goodwill by giving us more free 6 sms this month. I didn't even notice that, though. Thanks for the info.
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by otokx(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2006
are u guys still using celtel? MTN reigns supreme and uninterrupted in Port Harcourt with their free night calls and cheaper rates.
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by naijafan(m): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2006
@otokx

lol 'awuf dey run bele'
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2006
there papa go run down, dem make me lose 50 card on text ahsey dem dey remove my money der papa go run down
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by otokx(m): 4:12am On Oct 05, 2006
which one be dis papa theory, me no understand. until the awuf purge make i enjoy am.
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by sojiboy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2006
well my guy stop dat awuf purg bele wey you dey talk.okey!we deserve it after loading a huge amount of money in a month dont we desrve anytin from them?after all you wake up in da nite when you re supose to sleep yuo make free calls is dat not awuff too my guy despite of dis things dat celtel re doing they re still DA BEST.OK
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by naijafan(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2006
@sojiboy
check out mtn's new tarrif plans on their site n you'll understand. time's changing fast!
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by Bright2(m): 6:35pm On Oct 14, 2006
If they continue like this Vmobile will do better than them.
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by 9jafella(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2006
I thought they are here to make life better but it's ironical!!!!
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by naijafan(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2006
lol. give 'em a lil' time to sort themselves out!
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by sojiboy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2006
Just let them solve themselves out afterall this is just there 3rd month in action they giveout 90 days validity period which othjeer network can do that?
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by naijafan(m): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2006
sojiboy:

Just let them solve themselves out afterall this is just there 3rd month in action they giveout 90 days validity period which othjeer network can do that?

even mtn does dat. as long as you recieve a paid call (you dont even have to call anybody), your validity extends by 30 days. that's hard
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by joyblinks(f): 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2006
i believe in the NETWORK of CELTEL. it will still remain the best line for me. When glo brought out their free SMS messages, it was only from glo network to glo network while CELTEL made theirs from CELTEL to any other network. so lets watch and see. CELTEL can not be glo that does anything MTN does.
MTN SUBSCRIBERS WHO ENJOYS THE MAKES THE NIGHT CALLS, I HOPE MTN DOES NOT CHARGE U WHILE IN ARE IN THE TOILET. because I KNOW THEY CHARGE ANYHOW

CELTELS SUBSCRIBERS, LETS KEEP OUR HANDS CROSSED. IF CELTEL WILL BE MAKING THEIRS, IT WILL BE FROM CELTEL TO ANY OTHER NETWORK AND WHO KNOW, MAYBE IN THE DAY AND NOT MIDNIGHT.

CELTEL: MAKING LIFE BETTER
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by ope0lu(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2006
been looking for this posts, i also started one its at <https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-27670.0.html>what is Celtel doing?
i dont think by cutting from 12sms to 6sms is making life better, neither is it goodwill, GLo promised 805free sms and did 35free sms every 30days, twas suppose to be for 23months but they've extended it beyond that, and even have 50free sms on certain tariff packages, haba! 3months is enough for them to shake the scene, haba!, i'm not too confident about this CelTel pple, they should act real fast,

@sojiboy: free nite calls no be awuf, this guys can do even better they will do free weekend calls soon, it operates in other countries,
@joyblinks: GLO follow MTn or not, the new regime of tariffs is here celtel cannot be left behind and their not following suit is a real lapse in d market, what are they thinking?
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by smartsoft(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2006
why can't MTN try in the day time and see if they woun't go bankcrupt to your very eyes, but sha lol i use am one day call my gurl friend for 3hours grin grin grin grin but MTN sucks when you mistakenly hang-up, it takes ages to reconnect back
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by naijafan(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2006
the fact that you find it difficult to reconnect during the 4 'happy hours' isnt MTN's fault. its simply because a lot of nigerians find fun in misusing opportunities. some people just call each other for the fun of it, not to pass any message across.

b4 the mtn free stuff, i usually make calls at night to friends around as we chose such hours to engage in our codin' cos of the maximum concentration we get at such times. calls usually go thru 'on the fly' back then. now, that has changed. you keep calling and it doesnt go thru anymore. most times, i feel like cursing someone.
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by dominobaby(f): 12:56am On Oct 27, 2006
Still keeping ma fingers crossed for celtel to wake up and face this challenge, cos that's ma main network. But that's not to say i aint enjoying the free calls on mtn and glo. Abeg before the awuf run my belle, i go enjoy am small, once they start to mess up and change charging plans, i'll abandon their sim!
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by joyblinks(f): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2006
My dear Celtel Subcribers only did good by making this free sms 6. it is supposed to have ended by September but they rather reduced it to 6 instead of 0.

As for the Free call MTN and GLO makes, me i enjoy it oh. by the time it will start purging people, then i must have thrown away the line.

so CELTEL Subcribers buy MTN or even GLO and enjoy the free call, after everything u keep it or throw it away.

GudlUCk
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by goodguy(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2006
I wonder why they didn't inform everyone before changing. I had already sent 8 text messages, actually sending the 9th and getting an error message in the process due to low credit, when I realised I was billed for the extra 2.

naijafan:

even mtn does that. as long as you recieve a paid call (you don't even have to call anybody), your validity extends by 30 days. that's hard
GLO does that too. I wonder why they keep copying MTN in everything.

ope0lu:

GLo promised 805free sms and did 35free sms every 30days, twas suppose to be for 23months but they've extended it beyond that, and even have 50free sms on certain tariff packages
GLO stopped giving me free SMS after 3 months of using the line. That's just about 105 SMS. That was why I got a Vmobile line then. That was several months back.

naijafan:

the fact that you find it difficult to reconnect during the 4 'happy hours' isnt MTN's fault. its simply because a lot of nigerians find fun in misusing opportunities. some people just call each other for the fun of it, not to pass any message across.
That's why it's called "Happy hour". No one is misusing anything.

P. S. MTN's free night calls sucks! And GLO's free night calls double sucks!!

These days, I don't bother myself anymore. I just go to sleep.
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by tobs(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2008
[size=18pt]old thread dude . . .why u dig it out. . .twees[/size] tongue
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by MrInfo1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2008
@ chathura
Thanks for the info
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by talk2medo(m): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2008
The Site Sucks!
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by fdigital(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2008
make una no worry etisalat is coming.hehe dem go flog them wake up
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by Fadajasi(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2008
Make una no dull me wit dis topic today nw
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by Jtlyrics(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2008
Ok naw, lets go der. Stori stori' wu sucks n wu no sucks? Wu licks n wu no licks? U guys r funny, ur just go dig a dead man's chest. Wtf! tongue cool
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by Youngpo413: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2013
naijafan: the fact that you find it difficult to reconnect during the 4 'happy hours' isnt MTN's fault. its simply because a lot of nigerians find fun in misusing opportunities. some people just call each other for the fun of it, not to pass any message across.

b4 the mtn free stuff, i usually make calls at night to friends around as we chose such hours to engage in our codin' cos of the maximum concentration we get at such times. calls usually go thru 'on the fly' back then. now, that has changed. you keep calling and it doesnt go thru anymore. most times, i feel like cursing someone.

I think that has changed now due to cheaper call rates.
Re: Celtel 12 Free Sms Is Now 6 Are You Aware Of Dat Abeg Let Gist by Youngpo413: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
tobs: [size=18pt]old thread dude . . .why u dig it out. . .twees[/size] tongue

oldest thread now,I think?

(1) (Reply)

Glo Pls Stop Bombarding My Line With 555 Scam Messages / Hidden Truth About Apple Phone / Have Been Browsing Free From Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.