Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Omg!!see The Bizarre Shocking Bad Outfits Miley Cyrus Wore To The 2015 MTV Vmas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!!see The Bizarre Shocking Bad Outfits Miley Cyrus Wore To The 2015 MTV Vmas (1317 Views)

DJ Khaled's 10-months-old Son Wore A $2,000 Gucci Suit To The 2017 MTV Vmas (pho / Miley Cyrus Is CRAZY!!! Kisses And Sucks Female’s Bare Boobs On Stage!!!(photos / See The Bizarre Naked Outfits Singer Miley Cyrus Wore To The 2015 MTV Vmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!see The Bizarre Shocking Bad Outfits Miley Cyrus Wore To The 2015 MTV Vmas by MzzCutie(f): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2015
Miley Cyrus has made a habit out of shocking on the red carpet. So, she had to go out of this world in order to top those previous outings.

The 22-year-old singer turned heads in this very revealing silver number which showed off her chest and other assets while strutting down the red carpet at the MTV Video Music Awards which jeld last night in Los Angeles.

Miley served as emcee of the event so she definitely had to 'outshine' the rest of the stars arriving at the event. i only wanna upload one out of her pics here,but you can see the rest pics on the blog below. See picture below

http://www.frabidel.com/2015/08/omgsee-bizarre-naked-outfits-miley.html

Re: Omg!!see The Bizarre Shocking Bad Outfits Miley Cyrus Wore To The 2015 MTV Vmas by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2015
To hell wd her! Would have cared if she were still tha Hannah Montana I used to love

In other news, Its MJ's birthday today grin ... That's someone to miss nat this biatch from tha hottest part af hell
Re: Omg!!see The Bizarre Shocking Bad Outfits Miley Cyrus Wore To The 2015 MTV Vmas by agohmamuda(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2015
THERE'S NOTIN WRONG WITH THIS DRESSING, AS LONG AS SHE AINT BARE FOOTED.
Re: Omg!!see The Bizarre Shocking Bad Outfits Miley Cyrus Wore To The 2015 MTV Vmas by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2015
This chick is really looking for relevancy. I'm not some church freak Saint but this is awful.

There must be something in the water at Disney studios cos they all go nuts once they leave

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Forgets Caitlyn Jenner's Name During Interview / Guys Beware! This Is The Highest Level Of Deceit And Corruption, Lol(Pics) / My Cousin Is A Lesbian Who Brings Girls/married Women To My House For Se.x,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.