Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,238 members, 7,849,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Can I Do To Make Money Online? Here Is It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Can I Do To Make Money Online? Here Is It (552 Views)

8 Legit Ways To Make Money Online Fast And Free / 7 Ways To Make Money Online Without Being Scammed… / How To Make Money Online By Writing For Infoguidenigeria.com: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Make Money Online? Here Is It by fixedhollies(m): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2015
I have wondered a lot on the Internet, coz am tired of browsing without making money. Not quite long I stormed on some information which has helped me enough. Is not going to be free and I paid to get it all. Am not good at writing enough words to convince people, I will only come straight to you.

1. Do u need a website of any kind that can fetch u money at any time and you have no idea on how to create one. I will tell you what to do and get a high looking website with products available for sale within two days, you just advertise the website and start making money, little by little.
Domain registration for the first year will cost you about $4 with godaddy. U will get a host for #900 in Nigeria, making it about 2k, with 8$ to $15, you will get the website with a lot of information or products ready for sale. With 5k, you will get such a website. Is that not small? Your first 3 sales we pay back your money. Check one of my websites here, completed with less than 5k www.ebookbank.info

Your website niche could range from the following

Beauty
Information
News
How to
Health etc all will cost you just a little and you will handle it by your self, WordPress is too simple.

2. I have about 20000 money making ebooks, I will give you if you want to start an information business the list of those ebooks are too long, you can check ebookbank.info for them, it will cost you 2k. You can sell this ebooks and make money.

3. Can even sell the website ebookbank.info and many others for you with 10k. Fully loaded.

I see no reason not to make money online

4. How to successfully own a PayPal account and a payoneer dollar account.

5. Will teach you how to import goods from China and double the price...

Simple as abc

Mail me: freezetrue@gmail.com
What's app.... 08169380345

(1) (Reply)

pls i need a part time Job in Anambra State / Production Manager / Essay Writers Needed Weekly! Payment Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.