Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

When You Hear Your Parents Car Horn - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When You Hear Your Parents Car Horn (683 Views)

Does Sex On First Date Means She Is Cheap? Let’s Hear Your Opinion / Siren Horn On Private Car: Is It Unlawful? / Uses Of Car Horn In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Hear Your Parents Car Horn by missmary(f): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2015
We have all had experiences as kids... I remember when i'll Hear my parents car horn and the sitting room especially will be a mess ... Mehn if you see flash cleaning before the gateman opens the gate... cool.. Or probably they said dont play outside the speed at which you wee wash your legs and dry that wee be faster than the speed of light....

Share your own experiences..

Cc: lalasticlala

Being a kid in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: When You Hear Your Parents Car Horn by jaey(m): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2015
Playing football around the house was always an issue between my dad, I and my other siblings. So we all made it a point of duty to memorize the sound of my pops car horn. Once we hear the horn from the car coming down the street, we wld have to run upstairs, wash up and keep the parlor in order before he gets up the stairs. All this scampering around happens between 0 to 60secs. We all had to play this game cos he(pops) was an enforcer just like Buhari. You commit, you get punished instantly. His slaps were like a 'factory reset button' as it is to a phone.
No wonder he likes this Buhari. grin Birds of a feather flock together.

1 Like

Re: When You Hear Your Parents Car Horn by Corn99(m): 9:19am On Aug 31, 2015
bros na fly we dey fly we no dey waka o
Re: When You Hear Your Parents Car Horn by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2015
Is this some sort of joke or something?

1 Like

Re: When You Hear Your Parents Car Horn by missmary(f): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2015
TheSadist:
Is this some sort of joke or something?

Definitely a saddist

1 Like

Re: When You Hear Your Parents Car Horn by donholy28(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2015
switch of d TV ,quickly clean d room...carry encyclopedia and pretend to be reading
Re: When You Hear Your Parents Car Horn by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2015
missmary:

Definitely a saddist
Obviously a dullard.
"Sadist" not "saddist".

1 Like

Re: When You Hear Your Parents Car Horn by SUGARBEE(f): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2015
Lol we all did crazy shits back then

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: When You Hear Your Parents Car Horn by missmary(f): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2015
TheSadist:
Obviously a dullard. "Sadist" not "saddist".
grin Sorry bout that faux pas.. But i still think you are a SADIST

(1) (Reply)

NITEL Rebrands As Ntel, To Deploy 4G Network In Nigeria’s Telecoms Market In TEC / Questions For My South East Brothers / Show Of Shame! Pastors Beat Up Vanguard Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.