Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

The Spirit Of Joy For Access - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Of Joy For Access (335 Views)

"Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / Why Heaven Can Never Be A Place Of Joy For Sane People. Facts / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Joy For Access by holla0404(f): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2015
THE SPIRIT OF JOY FOR ACCESS
GOD is a Spirit, so we can only have access to Him through the Spirit within us-John14:24. The Spirit of a man is the candle of the Lord(Proverbs20:27), through which God lighten your spirit-being to effect your physical being. Until the Spirit within you is lighted, you'll remain in the dark, and joy is the only way to lighten up the Spirit-within.

The anchor scripture(Ezekiel2:2) says; "And the Spirit entered into me when he spake unto me.............." But it is impossible for you to hear God speak to you without joy. Joy is the only requirement for God to speak to you-Isaiah12:3. No one or nothing should be strong enough to steal your joy. Once you lose your joy you become spiritually deaf, you won't be able to hear His voice, thereby become stagnant and frustrated.

In the journey of life, nothing is as colourful as divine direction. It gives precision and enable you to channel your energy to one course. But the only way we can get the divine direction is by lighting up the Spirit-within through joy. Satan is always looking for ways to steal your joy and keep you depressed. He reminds you of that part of your business, marriage, relationship etc, that is not working, to be able to keep you depressed, because he knows that God cannot be in an atmosphere that lacks joy. So, when you lose your joy, you lose God, and when you lose God, you lose everything, and he rejoices.

Therefore, ensure that you are joyful from the Spirit within you. Then you will fulfill destiny. Ensure that you always have a song in your mouth and joy in your spirit-within, to be able to hear sound from heaven.
http://loveofgodoutreach.com/

(1) (Reply)

You Can Get Anything By Doing Nothing. / Kind Words / Every First Born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.