Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Looking For The Life Pertner - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For The Life Pertner (1177 Views)

I Need A Very Fat Lady As X Pertner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For The Life Pertner by olaak1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2006
Do you really want a man to call ur husband, a man who will show you the real colour of love, the father of ur kids and you? My name is Olarotimi from Ogbomosho north L.G.A of Oyo state, a product of O.A.U Ile-Ife, a business man now base in Lome the capital of Togo i'm in my early 30s, my e-mail is hamakolar@yahoo.com; you know what to do?
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by Bhola(f): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2006
Yayyyyyyyyyy, I finally know/meet someone from my hometown. Hi, Ola, I am from Ogbomosho. Now, I don't know my LGA sha. But, I know my ile and all that ish.

Hopefully, you'll find one here. Take care and have fun in Togo.

P.S: What "Ile" are you from? Mine is Omo-Ile Bara Oba, something like that.
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by andor(m): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2006
Oboi,
shocked
u sure say u no get any physical deformity? cos i no trust bobos dis days ooo. this world e get as de thig don be now ooo. if not, babes full everyhere now . e no get as u go tell me say even for dat lome wei u dey beta babes no dey for there atleast if u look hundred babes atleast u suppose cee two then carry one leave the balance. ala i mean am o. grin
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by olaak1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2006
Hello Bhola I4M FROM ile Alowe IN sekoni Ogbomosho you, you no dey go home why are you not sure of ur ile abeg dey try rich home o i sure sey no be Kaduna wey you dey because those mallam we soon start their problem again and tell everybody say make he go him papa house where you go come go?
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by kiki(f): 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2006
@topic
lookin 4 a life partner on d internet ur ass must be really desperate like hellooooo who in d hell looks 4 a life partner on the internet gush u is desperate and crazy
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by Oracle(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2006
C'mon, Kiki, do you have to be harsh on anyone that wants someone to hold, though i don't support the act of getting love on the internet, it is very much possible. So plz let him be

Olaak you really know how to advertise.

Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by Bhola(f): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2006
Kiki, If I might ask, how old are you? You seem to always attack the peeps here. It ain't called dating and meet-up zone for no reason.

Oh well, Uncle Ola, I ain't in Kd o. I ain't even close to Nigeria o. But trust me, when we were in Nigeria, we do go home often.

I know I will marry someone from Ogbomosho. At least, that is my plan. I don tell my papa, make he go find me a Doctor from Ogbomosho and I go marry. smiley

Oh well, all the best in your search Ola. I met my honeydarling here on NL so I believe you can meet people online.

Have fun!
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by kiki(f): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2006
Oracle:

C'mon, Kiki, do you have to be harsh on anyone that wants someone to hold, though i don't support the act of getting love on the internet, it is very much possible. So plz let him be

i wasn't tryna be harsh oh was i harsh if i was i didn't mean to or maybe i did well i didn't mean to

Bhola:

Kiki, If I might ask, how old are you? You seem to always attack the peeps here. It ain't called dating and meet-up zone for no reason.

it don't matter how old i am i'm just tryna be honest u know its good to tell d truth somtimes cheesy grin grin
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by Mula(f): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2006
@olaak1
com'on boy, don't be shy please post your pics
I don't understand why ppl don't post their pics when they're looking for a mate undecided
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by Ugwumba(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2006
Oracle:

Bhola:

Oh well, Uncle Ola, I ain't in Kd o. I ain't even close to Nigeria o. But trust me, when we were in Nigeria, we do go home often.

I know I will marry someone from Ogbomosho. At least, that is my plan. I don tell my papa, make he go find me a Doctor from Ogbomosho and I go marry. smiley

Oh well, all the best in your search Ola. I met my honeydarling here on Nairaland so I believe you can meet people online.

Have fun!

abeg, make una no kill kiki for expressing her God given opinion (this na one issue, i agree with her on).

even if dem call am dating zone, the approach of some of the guys shows a level of desperation that is alarming.

anyways, my count is now 1002, male posts on this issue and 0 success rate. grin grin
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by kiki(f): 1:18am On Oct 04, 2006
Ugwumba:

abeg, make una no kill kiki for expressing her God given opinion (this na one issue, i agree with her on).

even if them call am dating zone, the approach of some of the guys shows a level of desperation that is alarming.

anyways, my count is now 1002, male posts on this issue and 0 success rate. grin grin

thanx 4 havin my back and damn we got alot of them 1002 damn!!! and no success damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn this is just sad
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by donjazzie(m): 1:30am On Oct 04, 2006
bros eh be like u don find trouble oh,some kind people nor jst want make u find wifer come nairaland,i wonder if nairaland na thier papa property
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by kiki(f): 4:19am On Oct 04, 2006
@don jazzie

ahhhhhhhhhhhh let me guess u one them ain't u i'm not surprised
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by olaak1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2006
Kiki "enu e gboro!" i know watin dey worry you na becos i no toast you derictly, no worry i go soon send you my picture so that you go know sey "K" leg babe like you no deserve fine bobo like me, how is Yankie now? any way you shuo sey no be "Ajegunle" for Lagos wey you dey com pose for us for nairaland if true na "Ame" you dey how far now sey you don commot for dat under-bridge wey you dey sleep if not abeg come back to Nigeria o at least you go see one "Agbero" boy wey go manage you miss true teller!!! angry angry
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by Agartha: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2006
if u really want love i suggest you look in front of u cos most atimes the one whom u love is just sitting there in front of u and u r going around scouting for one. anyway if u really think u can find one here then go ahead and i wish u all the best
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by kiki(f): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2006
olaak1:

Kiki "enu e gboro!" i know watin dey worry you na because i no toast you derictly, no worry i go soon send you my picture so that you go know sey "K" leg babe like you no deserve fine bobo like me, how is Yankie now? any way you shuo sey no be "Ajegunle" for Lagos wey you dey com pose for us for nairaland if true na "Ame" you dey how far now sey you don commot for that under-bridge wey you dey sleep if not abeg come back to Nigeria o at least you go see one "Agbero" boy wey go manage you miss true teller!!! angry angry

huh?? sorry can u explain it beter
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by dolliepie(f): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2006
ejo efi kiki lorun sile, jare!!!! kilode gan naa angry angry angry
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by donjazzie(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2006
kiki:

@don jazzie

ahhhhhhhhhhhh let me guess u one them ain't u i'm not surprised

shocked uhwwwwww.can't u see
Dating and Meet- up Zone.i' ain't trippin but you want to tell mi u didn't check up the header b4 u make your post hell naw.i'm suprised @ u gurl
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by Bhola(f): 1:41am On Oct 05, 2006
dollie-pie:

Ko si eni to o ran se pe. Ti oun na o ba wa trouble, trouble ko ni ri. Mehn, I suck in my Yoruba.

Ok, Uncle Ola, ema ba ti yin lo. Olorun a pe se Iyawo yin. Amin.

I am almost sure you are twice as old as she is, so ejo, there is no need to get worked up.

Kiki, really, I know you want to talk most times, but believe me, some things are better ignored.

Biko, pls no vex. Just know that the same right you have to come and call people desperate, they also have the same right to insult you and call you names, and I am sure we don't want that.
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by kiki(f): 3:29am On Oct 05, 2006
dollie-pie:

pllssss gurl tell them ohhh can't a sister just state her own opinion with some ppl hatin on her and also thanx for avin my back
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2006
lol grin grin
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by CrazyMan(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2006
Hummmmmm.

it's seen you've got the game going bro
just follow up.

no go slack
you here?
Re: Looking For The Life Pertner by Ucee1999: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
CrazyMan:
Hummmmmm.
it's seen you've got the game going bro just follow up.
no go slack you here?
You indeed a crazy man grin

(1) (Reply)

Just Want To Make Friends With FemaleĀ“s Living In Europe. / Nice Female Bedmate Wanted 08055552326 / I Think I Have A Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.