Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Jesus Healed Her Of 31 Years Bed-wetting In The Lords Chosen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Healed Her Of 31 Years Bed-wetting In The Lords Chosen (418 Views)

Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) / Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Healed Her Of 31 Years Bed-wetting In The Lords Chosen by peteregwu(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jesus healed her of 31 years bed wetting in the Lords chosen

A sister testified in fellowship today of what the God of Chosen did for her. She said she has been suffering from bed-wetting for about 31 years. When she heard about the Lords Chosen, she Joined. As times goes on a brother was coming for her hand in marriage. She decided to pray a little prayer and said, "Lord I am going to tell this brother my problem, Lord if this brother is from you then let him go ahead and marry me, but if this brother is not my husband, let him go." When she told the brother of her problem of bed-wetting, the reply from the brother was, "that is not a problem, I know the God am serving, the God of the chosen will deliver you." that was how the brother ended up marrying her.

As times goes on just last year, God healed her of that bed-wetting and the yoke was broken. For almost a year now she claimed she has not been bed-wetting and she quickly came out today to testify.

God of Chosen is so great! Should you don't know who the God of the chosen is, He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. He the God that divided the red Sea for the children of Israel. He was the one that died on the cross of calvary, who shed His holy blood in the same cross to deliver mankind from sin. He is Jesus Christ!!!

1 Peter 2:9 "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: 2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy."

We call Him the God of the chosen because He has chosen us for heaven and for His glory and such a choice can't be challenged.

From the Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement
10 Odofin Park Estate, Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, Ijesha Express Bus/Stop, Lagos, Nigeria.

You can join live at www.thelordschosenworld.org

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Govnt To Give Families Of Dead Pilgrims N70m Each / Jesus Christ Was A Black Man, Reveals Newly Discovered Manuscript / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.