Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:32 PM

A Message From Charles Coublon The-cube Akwuba( Dj Coublon)...very Touching - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Message From Charles Coublon The-cube Akwuba( Dj Coublon)...very Touching (807 Views)

DJ Coublon Produces For Spy UC On His Single 'taking Over'. [LISTEN] / *New Music* Hanno - Mama Raised No Fool & Carry Dey Go [prod By Dj Coublon] / The Better Producer : Masterkraft Or DJ Coublon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message From Charles Coublon The-cube Akwuba( Dj Coublon)...very Touching by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Charles Coublon The-Cube Akwuba Definition of Belief
- Success before my very eyes - Understanding Perseverance is key Emperor Geezy, first client to pay me a two-week advance before setting eyes on him or kiss Daniel. The first person I saw set a goal not just in the mind but saying it and accomplishing it. (A goal getter). He actually said to me "Cobby, oh boy as dis song dey like this, I no go rest until children, the youth and old sing and dance am oh cheeeiii" he exclaimed as he danced the song. (Woju). And I'm like oh wow, that's some power in the tongue. "Ah, baba, na G-Worldwide naa Let's go for it". I replied. And as soon as we got the first shot, the second shot laye was in fact no stress (Ommmooor, the stress plenty oh, no mind this write up) lol. God bless you bro @emperorgeezy and @iamkissdaniel and not to forget @sugarboygww for the Major link up and @fiokee for being part of the success story. Many more dey come.

Re: A Message From Charles Coublon The-cube Akwuba( Dj Coublon)...very Touching by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: A Message From Charles Coublon The-cube Akwuba( Dj Coublon)...very Touching by Dandy1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
You know,that shoud be the spirit we wield in whatever we do in this life. It starts with an idea,then the "believe" that you can achieve it. Achievers are like-eff what people think. I don't even care if they're mocking me and my moves now; I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING. Imagine an unknown Emperor Geezy(probably with limited money to work with) with the dream of becoming a record label don like Jazzy choosising to wage all his fate on a boy he hardly knows,who he came across by accidentally hearing his song his song online within the pool of songs being churned out daily in 9ja music industry. That to me is 'FAITH' plus some stint of recognizing real talent when u see one. People mock people like Vic O., but he earns a living and derives joy in what he does even though he is deemed "wack". Bottom line is,chase your dreams and be yourself.
As for me; I love music,it gives me joy,and that's why I'm doing it. I don't really care and won't mind if the big bucks come along with it somewhere along the road. But I'm in it for the love end contented with the stipends I get for now.

(1) (Reply)

Powell Swags - Yigodo [audio] / Yemi Alade Ft Rotimi Keys - Kelele / Follow This Link To Vote For Wizkid At The Ongoing Mobo Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.