Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Why Pay More For You Excess Luggage At Airport - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Why Pay More For You Excess Luggage At Airport (1067 Views)

Burn Your Excess Tummy Fats With Ease, Lose Weight Easily With Us, Is Real..... / Air Freight Cargo, Luggage & Parcel Delivery Services / Air Freight Cargo, Luggage, Parcel Delivery Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Pay More For You Excess Luggage At Airport by fayusseun: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Its internationally accepted that passengers are only entitled to 25kg and the rest will be charged for.i ll like to inform frequent fliers that instead of you pay more for the excess, their some company u can actually consign your luggage with and it ll still go together with you on that same flight.so why paying excessively. More info u can contact 08021170554.
Re: Why Pay More For You Excess Luggage At Airport by sseunth(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Like its free abi?
Re: Why Pay More For You Excess Luggage At Airport by fayusseun: 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
Its not free but is absolutely cheap and stress free with the same flight.insurance guaranty.
Re: Why Pay More For You Excess Luggage At Airport by edisoncash: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Anyway I don't carry more 25kg so I don't think I'm affected

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Wants A Graphic Drawing Tablet Board With Pen @N17,000 ? / $5 Biz Proven By Oprah, Dateline And 20/20 / Open You Pay Pal Acount For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.