Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Polaris Digitech - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Polaris Digitech (1554 Views)

Bekaufmann Digitech / Bekaufman Digitech / Bekaufmann Digitech Latest Job Recruitment (14 Vacant Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polaris Digitech by Rhewtah21(f): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
hi, pls i nid info on polaris digitech. i got a msg from dem inviting me for interview for customer service/ front desk lady
with the rate of gnld scammers wanted to know how true the info is. if dey even exist. Thanks o o o o. expectin g useful info
Re: Polaris Digitech by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rhewtah21:
hi, pls i nid info on polaris digitech. i got a msg from dem inviting me for interview for customer service/ front desk lady
with the rate of gnld scammers wanted to know how true the info is. if dey even exist. Thanks o o o o. expectin g useful info

They're very much genuine. You may honour their invite.
Re: Polaris Digitech by Rhewtah21(f): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
tank you
Re: Polaris Digitech by Rhewtah21(f): 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
pls i nid more info.............help!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!!!!!
Re: Polaris Digitech by Rhewtah21(f): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
pls i nid info on how to get to mko gardens alausa from ikeja alonge
Re: Polaris Digitech by Tinywahala: 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
Rhewtah21:
pls i nid info on how to get to mko gardens alausa from ikeja alonge
hello when is your interview with them? mine is on Thursday
Re: Polaris Digitech by bowale21(f): 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
The place is not straight and u will write assessment stage, write application letter,attributes of front desk officer why they shld hire you, type document and prepare excel sheet then bombard you with interview questions for some minutes.They really annoyed me after everything telling me I will be closing 8pm,9pm everyday o cos is working directly with MD.If d man no come on time you go sit down dey wait.Is not safe for a lady and the place is easy to kidnap sm1 not busy road like that to bus stop. Na private car u go dey see o.Is good for a male sha
Re: Polaris Digitech by Rhewtah21(f): 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
mine is tomao buh i nid directions on how to get there from ikeja alonge. anione wiv useful info shld kndly help me
Re: Polaris Digitech by Tinywahala: 7:32am On Sep 02, 2015
bowale21:
The place is not straight and u will write assessment stage, write application letter,attributes of front desk officer why they shld hire you, type document and prepare excel sheet then bombard you with interview questions for some minutes.They really annoyed me after everything telling me I will be closing 8pm,9pm everyday o cos is working directly with MD.If d man no come on time you go sit down dey wait.Is not safe for a lady and the place is easy to kidnap sm1 not busy road like that to bus stop. Na private car u go dey see o.Is good for a male sha
wow 9pm keh, do you have an idea how much they pay for that position
Re: Polaris Digitech by Tinywahala: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2015
Rhewtah21:
mine is tomao buh i nid directions on how to get there from ikeja alonge. anione wiv useful info shld kndly help me
find your way to ikeja under bridge, take a keke or bus going to secretariat tell the driver you r going to mko garden....

(1) (Reply)

Latest Vacancies - Nairaland Experienced Professionals Only! / Internship Placement 2015-2016 Opportunity / Full Tuition Masters Scholarships For Students From Selected African Countries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.