Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

OPINION: Urgent Things Needed To Improve Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OPINION: Urgent Things Needed To Improve Nairaland (390 Views)

Research Reveals That Being In A Bad Mood Can Improve Your Brain’s Productivity / It Will Help You To Improve The Size Ang Girth Of Your Penis / Six Urgent Things Senator Dino Melaye Needs To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OPINION: Urgent Things Needed To Improve Nairaland by krazydave(m): 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Disclaimer: Incase of typos, please forgive. and yeah, everything listed below are figments of my imagination.

Truth is, most of us (like it or not), have grown to love Nairaland. It remains the number 1 site on my browsers history.
but,
to be honest, little or no change has been made to improve the love we've developed.

So I'd like for us to point out several changes and improvements we'd like oga Seun and Co, to add in order to improve this haven...

my suggestions

1.More emoticons

Not comparing the site (nairaland) to BBM, but, one thing hat makes BBM a successful and fun site is unarguably the emoticons they've got their. Emoticons will not only make chatting fun, but also assist all our sisters (clears throat) that finds coherent spelling a tug of war. [the middle finger emoticon would be greatly appreciated grin ]

2. Better interaction with mods and super mods

This guys do a lot and it's only a shame we know little or nothing about them. Better interaction would not only improve the site but members can also share helpful details and suggestions with them. All for Nairaland's development. *also we can get to know more people to call for our posts to reach front page..... ishilove and lalastica can rest small

3. Ability to block 'derailers'

mehn!!! There's nothing more annoying than taking time to research and type a comprehensive post and some cretinous species (forgive me grin) would just show up and spoil the entire thing.
I feel every op of a post should have the ability to ban or bar such people from their threads themselves.

4. Chat rooms....

[Flashback] Remember that thing during the days of 2go? yeah!, imagine a live chat room here on nairaland?? damn!!

oya, over to you guys..... list things you'd love to see happen on Nairaland...
Re: OPINION: Urgent Things Needed To Improve Nairaland by kinibigdeal(m): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
undecided
Re: OPINION: Urgent Things Needed To Improve Nairaland by omophunky(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
Be able to know who like ur post or profile pix grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News / Happy Birthday To Ruby Bridges.. The Black Hero / For Someone Losing Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.