Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

See What Beyonce Did Because Of Jay Z?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Beyonce Did Because Of Jay Z?? (1298 Views)

See What Beyonce Did Too Drake / See What Beyonce Put On To An Event- (photo) / Lol See What Beyonce Did To The Camera As She Step Out, Was She Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Beyonce Did Because Of Jay Z?? by ruggedtimi(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
She was so into what jay z was doin, she strtd eatng her drink.

Re: See What Beyonce Did Because Of Jay Z?? by tpiander: 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
how does this change the fact that butter and sugar are a no no.

how about spinach flavoured popcorn?
Re: See What Beyonce Did Because Of Jay Z?? by Truth24(m): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lol
Re: See What Beyonce Did Because Of Jay Z?? by marshalcarter: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Beyonce-i knew he's cheatin on me with kim kardashians
Jayz-damn..ma latest singles is gonna be woooooooow
Re: See What Beyonce Did Because Of Jay Z?? by SUGARBEE(f): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lol.. I can imagine cheesy

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: See What Beyonce Did Because Of Jay Z?? by powerfulsettingz: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bitches been sneaking on men since the creation of the earth

Re: See What Beyonce Did Because Of Jay Z?? by donholy28(m): 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
his chat dey do her like film so her drink be like popcorn

(1) (Reply)

Does North West Look Better In Her Daddy, Kanye West’s Clothes? / Football World Stands Up Today As Lionel Messi Welcomes 2nd Son With Girl Friend / Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.