Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Please I Need Someone To Help Me. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Someone To Help Me. (943 Views)

I Need Someone Who Can Run Facebook Ads / I Need Someone To Help Me Tweak A Wordpress Theme / Do You Need Someone To Manage Your Blog/website? Hire Me (whatsapp 09050703528) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Someone To Help Me. by codemix: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Please i'm new to web development and i need some help here, have been learning html, css and php for sometime now though i have not build or host any website, but i read some books and watch videos online and also followed one tutorial on this forum "Learning web design" by Iyeminofe.

Now my problem is,i told someone i can build a website and ready to give me a job, though the money is small ( not really about the money now ) but for me just to try my skills and see what i can do at the end.

The website he wants is a copy of an existing website, just like trying to build a site like Nairaland.

The person is into one of this foreign company network marketing stuff, Just like GNLD but not GNLD though, so he needs a website that will look like that of the main company.

Now, i'm confused how i can do this, if i need to copy images from the site i'm trying to replicate to work on this,

The one i'm building does not necessary need to have everything on the existing site but just the background logo and some other stuff i can lift from the existing site.

Please is there a way i can do this, copy source or images from the existing site to work on my own project or i must build mine from scratch.

Please what i want is for mine to look like exactly the background of the existing one, i can do other stuff with my little knowledge and tutorial online

Abeg make una no vex if my question they childish, just trying to use this to enhance myself and further develop the little skill of html, css and php i've learnt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me. by codemix: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
Please i need some answers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me. by FincoApps(m): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Try using Scrapbook Firefox addon or search for a similar addon. It will download the whole page including images added from css.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me. by codemix: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
FincoApps:
Try using Scrapbook Firefox addon or search for a similar addon. It will download the whole page including images added from css.

Thank you sir, i be think say everyone go continue to avoid me.

Please can you explain a little about this scrapbook firefox, do i need to download it or what?
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me. by codemix: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
All the pros, make una show this little man mercy now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me. by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
That is against copyrite rule of cyber law.... and op if u use scrapbuk, u wudnt get d php files buh u can get d total design of d website

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me. by codemix: 6:07am On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
That is against copyrite rule of cyber law.... and op if u use scrapbuk, u wudnt get d php files buh u can get d total design of d website

Bros forget copyrite cyber rule for now, when i turn pro, i can follow this rules.

I will be coding php and others myself, just need how i can make the background and most things look like that of the existing company. Please how do i work with the scrapbuk please explain to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me. by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:06am On Sep 01, 2015
codemix:

Bros forget copyrite cyber rule for now, when i turn pro, i can follow this rules.

I will be coding php and others myself, just need how i can make the background and most things look like that of the existing company. Please how do i work with the scrapbuk please explain to me
i sugest u google search and download ''httrack''. Install and input d site u wana mirror then wait till it download d website. N.B: for faster download filter d download and select html,css,js and few images.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me. by codemix: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
i sugest u google search and download ''httrack''. Install and input d site u wana mirror then wait till it download d website. N.B: for faster download filter d download and select html,css,js and few images.

Okay boss, work on it right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me. by j4sure(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2015
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
codemix:
Please i'm new to web development and i need some help here, have been learning html, css and php for sometime now though i have not build or host any website, but i read some books and watch videos online and also followed one tutorial on this forum "Learning web design" by Iyeminofe.

Now my problem is,i told someone i can build a website and ready to give me a job, though the money is small ( not really about the money now ) but for me just to try my skills and see what i can do at the end.

The website he wants is a copy of an existing website, just like trying to build a site like Nairaland.

The person is into one of this foreign company network marketing stuff, Just like GNLD but not GNLD though, so he needs a website that will look like that of the main company.

Now, i'm confused how i can do this, if i need to copy images from the site i'm trying to replicate to work on this,

The one i'm building does not necessary need to have everything on the existing site but just the background logo and some other stuff i can lift from the existing site.

Please is there a way i can do this, copy source or images from the existing site to work on my own project or i must build mine from scratch.

Please what i want is for mine to look like exactly the background of the existing one, i can do other stuff with my little knowledge and tutorial online

Abeg make una no vex if my question they childish, just trying to use this to enhance myself and further develop the little skill of html, css and php i've learnt.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me. by codemix: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:

Boss please have done it, can i contact you to ask some questions?
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me. by CUM4WHAT(m): 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
codemix:

Boss please have done it, can i contact you to ask some questions?
go ahead
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me. by codemix: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
go ahead

Bro, please i just send you a pm, please reply me.

thanks
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me. by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
codemix:

Bro, please i just send you a pm, please reply me.
thanks
i dnt do email chat. Lets meet here by 10p.m
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me. by codemix: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
i dnt do email chat. Lets meet here by 10p.m

Okay sir, let me just ask you here

I already copied the website but don't know how to go from there.
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me. by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
codemix:

Okay sir, let me just ask you here

I already copied the website but don't know how to go from there.
hav u loadd the index file of d mirrored script
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me. by codemix: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
hav u loadd the index file of d mirrored script

Yes, i'm currently working on it
Re: Please I Need Someone To Help Me. by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
codemix:

Yes, i'm currently working on it
ok

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Traffic To Your Blog / How I Receive My Commission Junction Earns Via Payoneer / I Wantt To Sell My Super Active 100.000 Member Facebook Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.