Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands (1419 Views)

We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
cheesy
Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by bigiyaro(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
better enforce it so dat ur children will live in peace

1 Like

Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by jcross19: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Is getting better the world are getting to know that islam is evil

2 Likes

Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by true2god: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
The world is gradually waking up to the reality of islam. Good news.

1 Like

Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by Samunique(m): 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
The fear of Islam is the beginning of being proactive !!!

1 Like

Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by tartar9(m): 12:08am On Sep 01, 2015
will satan and his allies want Islam before undecided
Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by Demmzy15(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2015
Unfortunately for this right wing PEGIDA lawmaker, Muslims constitute 4% the total population of Netherlands. Islam is actually the second largest religion after Christianity with many accepting it each year! grin grin OLAADEGBU tongue

1 Like

Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by MightySparrow: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2015
When Islam conquers the world, we will take Netherlands by Jihad. grin
Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by true2god: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Demmzy15:
Unfortunately for this right wing PEGIDA lawmaker, Muslims constitute 4% the total population of Netherlands. Islam is actually the second largest religion after Christianity with many accepting it each year! grin grin OLAADEGBU tongue
Most muslims in Germany are of turkish origin having dual nationality. The native German do not want Islam hence PEGIDA movement was born. The German leaders are still feeling guilty of Jewish holocaust hence their treatment of muslims with care.

Unfortunately the Jews never attempted in conquering people and territory for Yahweh while muslims have, for over 1300 years, been killing, conquering and enslaving millions of people for allahh.

I hope the next three to four generations of native Germans will not curse their current leaders for opening their door to hostile people and culture (the arab-muslims and the turks). The muslim immigrants will later feel 'oppressed' and the need for allahh's jihad to 'stop' the oppression. You can ask the hausas how the fulani conqured them via uthman dan fodio jihad.

4 Likes

Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by true2god: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
tartar9:
will satan and his allies want Islam before undecided
Islam is the satan that is bent on global conquest. Thank God that muslim countries are militarily weak against the infidels. So God, in his divine wisdom, had put Islam in check hence the killings, pluderings and enslavements would have continued unabated.

2 Likes

Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by true2god: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
MightySparrow:
When Islam conquers the world, we will take Netherlands by Jihad. grin
Islam will soon be expelled from the civilized world. Islam had been expelled before and will soon be expelled again.

3 Likes

Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by Empiree: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
true2god:
Islam will soon be expelled from the civilized world. Islam had been expelled before and will soon be expelled again.

1 Like

Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by true2god: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=Empiree post=37557336][/quote]You are not a good student of history.
Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by Demmzy15(m): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
true2god:
Most muslims in Germany are of turkish origin having dual nationality.

What now happen? Don't think because I didn't reply your other post, then you have an upper hand over me. I'll be dealing with that later.

The native German do not want Islam hence PEGIDA movement was born.

Lies! It's dumb head featherhead bigots Islamophobes like you founded PEGIDA in 2014. Thank God it's dying down now!

The German leaders are still feeling guilty of Jewish holocaust hence their treatment of muslims with care.

I don't get this point of yours, explain better!

Unfortunately the Jews never attempted in conquering people and territory for Yahweh

I haven't forgotten the wars your god commanded his jihadists to do. Raping of women, killing infants by bashing their heads. Nasty set of creatures, we can't also forget Palestine!

while muslims have, for over 1300 years, been killing, conquering and enslaving millions of people for allahh.

Just as how Christians have been burning people in synagogues, eating dead bodies of Muslims, wiping out towns and cities,etc. The list is endless.

I hope the next three to four generations of native Germans will not curse their current leaders for opening their door to hostile people and culture (the arab-muslims and the turks).

They aren't shameless bigots like you, they have dignity and respect. God would surely have mercy on them. My God doesn't unjustly condemn anyone in hell unlike yours.

[s]The muslim immigrants will later feel 'oppressed' and the need for allahh's jihad to 'stop' the oppression. You can ask the hausas how the fulani conqured them via uthman dan fodio jihad.[/s]

Just as how the Byzantine Empire spread Christianity by force to parts of Italy and North Africa. Persecuting Jews, Arians, Copts. Pieces of sh't!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by Empiree: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
true2god:
You are not a good student of history.
I didn't claim as such either. Did i?
Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by tartar9(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
true2god:
Islam is the satan that is bent on global conquest. Thank God that muslim countries are militarily weak against the infidels. So God, in his divine wisdom, had put Islam in check hence the killings, pluderings and enslavements would have continued unabated.
and yet the killings,the plunderings and the enslavements only happened when you xtians where in power.

1 Like

Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by MightySparrow: 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
true2god:

The civilised world is becoming careless by their policies and the infidelity. God Himself iS angry with them.
Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2015
bigiyaro:

Could they? undecided
Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
jcross19:

Is getting better the world are getting to know that islam is evil

The liberals are the AIDS virus that will prevent the nation of getting rid of the cancer in the body. cool
Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2015
true2god:

The world is gradually waking up to the reality of islam. Good news.

Agreed that they are now waking up but is it not too late? undecided
Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
Samunique:

The fear of Islam is the beginning of being proactive !!!

grin grin grin
Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by jcross19: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The liberals are the AIDS virus that will prevent the nation of getting rid of the cancer in the body. cool
meaning what sir?
Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
jcross19:

meaning what sir?

The liberals are the far left (wrong) who are always sensitive to political correctness and will do all to prevent the far right from getting rid of the cancer (Islam) that is eating up the body (nation). cool
Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by jcross19: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The liberals are the far left (wrong) who are always sensitive to political correctness and will do all to prevent the far right from getting rid from getting rid of the cancer (Islam) that is eating up the body (nation). cool
huh that's reality.
Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2015
Demmzy15:

What now happen? Don't think because I didn't reply your other post, then you have an upper hand over me. I'll be dealing with that later.

Lies! It's dumb head featherhead bigots Islamophobes like you founded PEGIDA in 2014. Thank God it's dying down now!

I don't get this point of yours, explain better!

I haven't forgotten the wars your god commanded his jihadists to do. Raping of women, killing infants by bashing their heads. Nasty set of creatures, we can't also forget Palestine!

Just as how Christians have been burning people in synagogues, eating dead bodies of Muslims, wiping out towns and cities,etc. The list is endless.

They aren't shameless bigots like you, they have dignity and respect. God would surely have mercy on them. My God doesn't unjustly condemn anyone in hell unlike yours.

Just as how the Byzantine Empire spread Christianity by force to parts of Italy and North Africa. Persecuting Jews, Arians, Copts. Pieces of sh't!
No Christianity conquered the Roman Empire, which included North Africa through the blood of its matyrs. The Byzantine Empire came into being long after Italy and North Africa had accepted Christianity. Blame Islam for the disappearance of Christianity in North Africa the land of St Augustine.
Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
I don't know how simpler I could buttress my position than this...
Even Muslims know that the world would be more peaceful without Islam!
Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by Demmzy15(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Papist:

No Christianity conquered the Roman Empire, which included North Africa through the blood of its matyrs. The Byzantine Empire came into being long after Italy and North Africa had accepted Christianity. Blame Islam for the disappearance of Christianity in North Africa the land of St Augustine.
What you should know is that Muslims never forced inhabitants of North African into Islam when they conquered, but what happened during the reign of Justinian? It requires a simple answer no need to flex muscles.
Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:33am On Sep 07, 2015
jcross19:

huh that's reality.

That's what we see in democratic governments in the west and they are exporting this brand worldwide.
Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:47am On Sep 07, 2015
bigiyaro:

But can they?
Re: Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49am On Sep 07, 2015
Pyrrho:

I don't know how simpler I could buttress my position than this...

Even Muslims know that the world would be more peaceful without Islam!

Peace, according to Islam will only come when they dominate the whole world.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Olumba Olumba Obu Consecrates Over 500 Priests In One Day On 3rd Oct,'15. / Incredible! Girl Turns To Python During Bro Iginla’s Crusade In Cameroon / Meet Prophet Udensi, Pastor Behind Viral Audio On Tragedies In Nigeria (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.