Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Bum Shots & Exhaust Sounds: Which Of The CUV Is Most Seducing? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bum Shots & Exhaust Sounds: Which Of The CUV Is Most Seducing? (1651 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Call Suv's Or CUV "Jeep" / Types Of Smoke From Your Car Exhaust Pipe And What It Indicates / CEO Of Mercedes Sits Inside Benz To Take The Gun Shots In His Bullet Proof Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bum Shots & Exhaust Sounds: Which Of The CUV Is Most Seducing? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
Today we are comparing two crossover vehicles; Infiniti Fx35 and Honda Accord Crosstour not really on performance or luxury, but the inert ability of these two to make a man cuum hard.
The FX has been described as having the profile of a “giant scarab” or a “Bionic cheetah”. Its designers sought what they called a “cool fusion” – the blending of a substantial SUV lower body with the sleek, elegant upper body more reminiscent of a classic sports car or sports GT. In addition, they sought to combine sports-car performance with SUV functionality.
The Crosstour is a competitor to the Toyota Venza, a wagon based upon the Accord’s perennial competitor, the Camry. And like the Venza, which was meant to replace the Camry wagon, the Crosstour does the same to the Accord wagon.
Based on the sleekness of their design and their exhaust sounds, which you can check out on Youtube, we will like to know what will be your pick when next you going for Car Shopping.
Watchasay?

Check out more creative articles @ www.starttells.com

Re: Bum Shots & Exhaust Sounds: Which Of The CUV Is Most Seducing? by sultaan(m): 6:24am On Sep 02, 2015
Apple to Orange FX wins no doubt, but a fairer competition is the Acura ZDX.

Infiniti will still win the comparison
Re: Bum Shots & Exhaust Sounds: Which Of The CUV Is Most Seducing? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
sultaan:

sometimes, i do wonder why they wanna make tall wagons body style go extinct.
People do clamour for this more than main SUVs in Nigeria.
Re: Bum Shots & Exhaust Sounds: Which Of The CUV Is Most Seducing? by inze(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
sultaan:

Somebody has just tickled my fancy. I don't know why I like that ride, seems like it's time to put pen to paper with calculusx again.
Re: Bum Shots & Exhaust Sounds: Which Of The CUV Is Most Seducing? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
inze:

Somebody has just tickled my fancy. I don't know why I like that ride, seems like it's time to put pen to paper with calculusx again.
all white.
Re: Bum Shots & Exhaust Sounds: Which Of The CUV Is Most Seducing? by sultaan(m): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Bossforeva:
sometimes, i do wonder why they wanna make tall wagons body style go extinct.
People do clamour for this more than main SUVs in Nigeria.

Nigeria is not even on the map when it comes to market analysis it is all about the Americans and Asians then the Europeans.
Re: Bum Shots & Exhaust Sounds: Which Of The CUV Is Most Seducing? by chucky234(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
sultaan:

the ZDX will have FX of same year for lunch, do your research.

1 Like

Re: Bum Shots & Exhaust Sounds: Which Of The CUV Is Most Seducing? by kingreign(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
chucky234:
the ZDX will have FX of same year for lunch, do your research.
Taaa, you don't know an Infiniti FX then

Na mate them be?
Even the MDX isnt close to matching an Infiniti.

Re: Bum Shots & Exhaust Sounds: Which Of The CUV Is Most Seducing? by sultaan(m): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Just because you paid too much for a car does not mean it is better.when it's time to resell it trade in then the real value comes to play.
By the way both cars or name plate are no longer in production do they both are not doing extremely well with buyers
Re: Bum Shots & Exhaust Sounds: Which Of The CUV Is Most Seducing? by kingreign(m): 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
sultaan:
Just because you paid too much for a car does not mean it is better.when it's time to resell it trade in then the real value comes to play.
By the way both cars or name plate are no longer in production do they both are not doing extremely well with buyers

The Truth be told, the Infiniti FX is now rebadged but the ZDX/cross your is scrapped.
Re: Bum Shots & Exhaust Sounds: Which Of The CUV Is Most Seducing? by chucky234(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2015
kingreign:
Taaa, you don't know an Infiniti FX then
Na mate them be? Even the MDX isnt close to matching an Infiniti.
Is MDX superior to ZDX? Like I said ZDX will have FX for lunch

(1) (Reply)

Free Vehicle Scan In Nnewi Anambra / Understanding The Indications On Your Tires / Car Alternator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.