Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Your Mother-in-law Did This To Your Son. What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Mother-in-law Did This To Your Son. What Will You Do? (1178 Views)

Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) / If You Were To Advise Your Son/daughter On Marriage, What W'd Be Your Greatest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Mother-in-law Did This To Your Son. What Will You Do? by doncharleyosumo(m): 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
You just came back home after a hard day's job only to discover that your mother-in-law did this to your son. What will you do?

Re: Your Mother-in-law Did This To Your Son. What Will You Do? by joncom(m): 12:03am On Sep 01, 2015
KILL OFCOURSE
Re: Your Mother-in-law Did This To Your Son. What Will You Do? by prof17(m): 12:23am On Sep 01, 2015
Before what will you do? Is it not being proud of your tribe again? Nonsense tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Your Mother-in-law Did This To Your Son. What Will You Do? by loomer: 12:42am On Sep 01, 2015
Na me go buy the paint for her cell.

She MUST go jail
Re: Your Mother-in-law Did This To Your Son. What Will You Do? by donholy28(m): 12:54am On Sep 01, 2015
First my mother in law no fit try am
Re: Your Mother-in-law Did This To Your Son. What Will You Do? by Desgidi(m): 12:58am On Sep 01, 2015
I will just bow down and say" mami e ka le" and I will ask her why is the mark small ....she should make it bigger cos the 1 my biological mother gave to me nearly covered my face.
Re: Your Mother-in-law Did This To Your Son. What Will You Do? by Chidoks(f): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2015
hei! mbakwa!! not possible!! will never happen!! God forbid!! no oo!!
Re: Your Mother-in-law Did This To Your Son. What Will You Do? by tiredface: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Must BE MOTHER INLAW FROM YORUBA LAND
Re: Your Mother-in-law Did This To Your Son. What Will You Do? by jashar(f): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2015
hmmm... I'll just smile. What can I do? Hannibal has crossed the alps.
She herself would know that it would be the last time she sees me and my children. No hard feelings at all.
Re: Your Mother-in-law Did This To Your Son. What Will You Do? by An2elect2(f): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lolsss I will vex and let it go...what is done is done.
Re: Your Mother-in-law Did This To Your Son. What Will You Do? by PenAndPaper: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
That woman should say her last prayers... Lol What is done is done... But disfiguring my baby's face ain't acceptable
Re: Your Mother-in-law Did This To Your Son. What Will You Do? by Exponental(m): 7:38am On Sep 02, 2015
get her arrested.
bail her 2days after.
banish her from coming near my family. her daughter can visit her but not with any of my children.
Re: Your Mother-in-law Did This To Your Son. What Will You Do? by chrixus(m): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Do the same to her,,,
Re: Your Mother-in-law Did This To Your Son. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
na just question u ask n I dey vex already.wat sort of nonsense is DAT?dem tell her say I wan carry d pikin run? na only God go settle us o

(1) (Reply)

(talking Pictures): Lesson For Guyz... / 11 Pictures That Show How Being A Mom Isn't That Easy..!! �♥️ / See How This Tech Will Change Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.