Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Why Is It That Most Churches Dont Give Respect To Humanity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Is It That Most Churches Dont Give Respect To Humanity (1036 Views)

Robbers Attack Worshippers In Ondo Churches, Share Loot In Church / Jungle Justice: An Injustice To Humanity - Kaycee Naze / Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most Churches Dont Give Respect To Humanity by GentleYoung(m): 12:15am On Sep 01, 2015
I've been in this neighbourhood for almost 4 weeks,everything has been cool here security wise and other social amenities ain't bad.
It was after few days i discovered that there are up to 5 churches in this area, though I was aware there was one right beside my compound which I wasn't really bothered about. But it was a surprise after few days that I discovered there's another one right behind d compound,which is very close to my window.
All this churches are running evening programmes,vigil etc,and always making use of loud speakers in a residential area for that matter.
Must they really make use of media system, when they are actually aware that it's a residential area and which people have been complaining about.
or they want everyone to start vigil with them once they're having their programme.
Or let me say they're trying to make maximum use of their loud speakers,since it's for advert purpose.
Or they dnt really give regard to humanity at all.
Am posting this from the comfort of my bed right now because i can't have my sleep right now cos someone is running a disturbing advert.
To me this act it's a crime to humanity,that's why i really can't find anywhere else to post this topic to,than the crime section.
#ivesaidmymind
Re: Why Is It That Most Churches Dont Give Respect To Humanity by munchfani: 12:17am On Sep 01, 2015
the louder the better=more customers + offering= more private jets.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Churches Dont Give Respect To Humanity by GentleYoung(m): 12:20am On Sep 01, 2015
munchfani:
Meaning
Re: Why Is It That Most Churches Dont Give Respect To Humanity by GentleYoung(m): 12:21am On Sep 01, 2015
munchfani:
Itunmo
Re: Why Is It That Most Churches Dont Give Respect To Humanity by SUGARBEE(f): 12:21am On Sep 01, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed mouth zipped

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Why Is It That Most Churches Dont Give Respect To Humanity by redvektor(m): 12:23am On Sep 01, 2015
op no talk oh just keep quiet

if you talk now them go call u winch
Re: Why Is It That Most Churches Dont Give Respect To Humanity by GentleYoung(m): 12:24am On Sep 01, 2015
redvektor:

Shebi na dem holy pass
Re: Why Is It That Most Churches Dont Give Respect To Humanity by redvektor(m): 12:25am On Sep 01, 2015
GentleYoung:
Shebi na dem holy pass
no mind them holy go where
Re: Why Is It That Most Churches Dont Give Respect To Humanity by munchfani: 12:25am On Sep 01, 2015
GentleYoung:

Meaning
what!!
Re: Why Is It That Most Churches Dont Give Respect To Humanity by donholy28(m): 12:51am On Sep 01, 2015
Those things u call noise..might have saved a soul
Re: Why Is It That Most Churches Dont Give Respect To Humanity by southernbelle(f): 4:04am On Sep 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy

redvektor:

Re: Why Is It That Most Churches Dont Give Respect To Humanity by ayoola648(m): 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
munchfani:
the louder the better=more customers + offering= more private jets.

lol.. more private universities too

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Churches Dont Give Respect To Humanity by j1mmy: 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
The real questions are:

why are Nigerians still stupid enough to go to church?

Why are Nigerians still stupid enough to believe there is paradise waiting for them in the heavens simply because they went to church and prayed?

Why are Nigerians still believing in religions that were used to enslave them?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Churches Dont Give Respect To Humanity by kimco(m): 3:05am On Sep 02, 2015
j1mmy:
The real questions are:

why are Nigerians still stupid enough to go to church?

Why are Nigerians still stupid enough to believe there is paradise waiting for them in the heavens simply because they went to church and prayed?

Why are Nigerians still believing in religions that were used to enslave them?

Because as horrible as the religion (the pratisioners) is, it beats what they had (traditional religion and human sacrifices)

Better question is, why must africans allow religion to cripple our reasoning abilities? Religion can be good, but most cases, it's really horrible.

(1) (Reply)

DSS Parades Suspected Falae Abductors (Photo) / The Real Story Behind Charity HND2 Student Yabatech Death / Jealous Man Breaks Woman's Head In Makurdi 'cos She Drives A Car And He Doesn't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.