Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

Happy Ember Months To Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Ember Months To Nairalanders (488 Views)

*** EMBER MONTH *** / Happy Birthday To Nairalanders Leap Year Celebrants! / Happy Christmas To Nigeria And To Nairalanders.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Ember Months To Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 01, 2015
happy Ember my people, I pray that the remaining months come with unprecedented blessings for us and this our imperfect country!!!!
Re: Happy Ember Months To Nairalanders by SUGARBEE(f): 12:28am On Sep 01, 2015
Same to you Op.. cheesy

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Happy Ember Months To Nairalanders by kinibigdeal(m): 12:37am On Sep 01, 2015
Aminat508..., seems aregbe don collect 38billion now. No forget me for the sharing formula. Happy Newmonth to all other NLnders!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Ember Months To Nairalanders by koligs: 12:58am On Sep 01, 2015
Lord of mercy, grant our president the spirit to rule our country aright...
Let all enemy of progress be put to shame in Jesus mighty name
Oh lord, let all good wishers for Nigeria be blessed beyond measures
And as we enter the "EMBER" month, let us be blessed more than ever before ijn..
Let all those looking for Job be located with their dream Jobs in Jesus unfailing name I pray.
Re: Happy Ember Months To Nairalanders by southernbelle(f): 4:05am On Sep 01, 2015
amen!!!

(1) (Reply)

Keep This Memorable Picture Alive.. / Obalufe, Head Of Ife Kingmakers, Joins His Ancestors At 85 / Dochase Nigeria Advertising Technology Integrates With Google And Twitter Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.