Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Letter To All My Old School Mate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Letter To All My Old School Mate (874 Views)

Lol Help Me Link Up With this my Old Primary School Friend.(Pics) / Connect With Your Old Secondary School Mate Here / LASU Students Celebrate Old School Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To All My Old School Mate by Damianbrown(m): 4:50am On Sep 01, 2015
LETTER TO MY MATES IN PRIMARY ANDSECONDARY SCHOOL*To my classmates who refused to tear the middle of their higher Education notebook for me to write a test, I hope you are still using that note?*To those who refused to open their notebook for meto copy, I hope you are all working at chevron or Microsoft company now?*To class captains who always writes my name as one of the noise makers and vernacular speaker in the class simply because my name is very easy to spell, I hope u are the chairman of Ur local government now!*To those seniors who seized my belongings, belt,necklaces,foot wears, etc, and never returned them,hope u have obtained thehighest rank in custom force!*To those who always collect the little my parents gave me and made me go hungry without pity, andthose who always break into my locker and steal my belongings, hope u havebroke world bank now!*To those who maltreats me because I was too tender, and those who always refuse to fix me in school football matches because u think I cannot do it, I hope Chelsea or Barcelona has picked u!*To those who made a drawing on the schoolboard,specifically car, and asked me to push it,imagine pushing a drawn car?But its OK, I hope u have designed aircraft!I missed u all, wish we could ever re-connect again, u guys taught me so many lessons, the good and thebad, I appreciate u all, mayGod guide u all in Ur various careers and occupations,long life and prosperous,Desp ite that I might not recognise Ur handsome and beautiful faces, but I wish u all the best AMEN. Comr. afam aka damianbrown Lord, cares
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Letter To All My Old School Mate by trendphemmy(m): 5:03am On Sep 01, 2015
k

(1) (Reply)

UNIJOS 2015 Post Utme Results: Share Your Score / . / The Dancing Plague Of 1518 ( Explained Easily)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.