Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) (1427 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod / Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Post Baby Body / Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Akeelahtunez(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2015
Dat 1 very cute baby
Flavour chaye !! grin

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by azeeza(f): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2015
Akeelahtunez:
details shortly
your daddy
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Airforce1(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2015
Cute
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Akeelahtunez(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=azeeza post=37549222] your daddy[quote]

What kind imp are u?
Do av home training @all
So u can insult ur own dad anyhow?
Plzz I don't joke mi my dad be warned angry

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by B4UIWAZ(f): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Cute
I still want to be your baby mama airforce

Think about it
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Airforce1(m): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2015
B4UIWAZ:
I still want to be your baby mama airforce

Think about it
Lol grin
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by redgem(f): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2015
The baby is cute.... Congrats Anna
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by slimbless(f): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2015
The baby is a cutie.. With the combination of Flavour and Anna, the baby is going to be so beautiful when grown up
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2015
Awwwww d baby is beautiful kiss

I just pray flavor marries this Anna sef
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Lilyomi(f): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2015
Sooooo beautiful.
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by rexycul4(f): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2015
she's beautiful
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Palmwinetapper: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2015
She's not beautiful. Why do people lir
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2015
The poster above me is drunk
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Akeelahtunez(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:
The poster above me is drunk
Asin d guy is so high on menstruation blood angry Dis is d kind of pinkin 2 expect from d copulation of u and airforce1 grin
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Airforce1(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

Asin d guy is so high on menstruation blood angry
Dis is d kind of pinkin 2 expect from d copulation of u and airforce1 grin

You dey make Houseofglam7 feel too important
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

Asin d guy is so high on menstruation blood angry
Dis is d kind of pinkin 2 expect from d copulation of u and airforce1 grin

Puuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
God forbid bad thing!
I'd rather have my tubes tied than be a mother to that excuse of a child!!!!!
Chai! You sef!
You're disgusting jor embarassed
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2015
Airforce1:

I ain't feeling nothing tongue
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Akeelahtunez(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2015
Airforce1:

Dude I dey helep ur matter u dey scatter yan!!
Uno know say she is important ni,go check her DP and see if she no fine pass all does u EX's yeye boi angry
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Airforce1(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2015
P
Houseofglam7:

God forbid bad thing!
Chai! You sef!

Na person pikin you dey talk about like that

I'm so disappointed in you
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2015
Airforce1:
P

Na person pikin you dey talk about like that

I'm so disappointed in you

You think his momma would be proud to read the garbage he posts?
Haba!
Now I'm disappointed in you too tongue
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Airforce1(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

Uno know say she is important ni,go check her DP and see if she no fine pass all does u EX's yeye boi angry

Im sorry but I don't lickk peeps asss like you doing

If she fine na for her pocket and Pepsi like you
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

Abok1, calm down jor, you too dey vex
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Airforce1(m): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:

You think his momma would be proud to read the garbage he posts?
Haba!
Now I'm disappointed in you too tongue

the baby is a girl "Miss Nicky Grace Lim"
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2015
Airforce1:

the baby is a girl "Miss Nicky Grace Lim"

Now I'm confused, na that Palmwine tapper guy I dey refer to before o!
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Akeelahtunez(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2015
Houseofglam7:

God forbid bad thing!
Chai! You sef!

Was dat an insult or what
If its wat I think it is u just lost d respect I ad 4u sha!, I was just tryna make a joke outta d whole tin
Re: Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Daughter With Singer Flavour (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2015
Akeelahtunez:

Was dat an insult or what
If its wat I think it is u just lost d respect I ad 4u sha!, I was just tryna make a joke outta d whole tin

It's called Banter, no be insult.
You na chairman na

(1) (Reply)

Child With Missing Nose And Single Eye Born In Egypt / Checkout This "Baby Boss" As She Steps Out Of Her Car In Style (Photo) / Trouble After Toyin Aimakhu's Ex, Adeniyi Johnson Propose To Another Lady On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.