Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Only For Serious Business Minded People! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Only For Serious Business Minded People! (476 Views)

A Question Every Business Minded Person Should Ask / Please Good Minded People Is EKSTMA Have Right To Lock Shops For No Reasons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only For Serious Business Minded People! by Dgrea8t(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2015
So many people work for about 8 hours a day. Some work lesser and some more than that. I love to maximize/own my time. Yet I have to make money. So, do I have to work for money using my time and energy? Or can money work for me with my time used to replicate what money is doing for me?
I think most Nigerians have grown up with "go to school," "get good grade," "work for a big company." Some learn a trade and become their own boss. Only a few invest their money.
How can I invest if I have no money? Simple. You can go to school and learn a trade at the same time or do either of them, get some money and valuable experience, then own a business and invest in other people's business at the same time. You should have a multi stream! This process takes time and energy at first but not for the rest of your life. You can work for companies till you get to the age where you are either sacked, retired or when you find out your heart is not on your job but only your mouth (survival)! You can make loses too if you own a business either through fraudsters or your carelessness. This is why you should engage in the three (3 processes) at the same time. Thus, you get to save time, improve yourself and be a blessing to others.
I have the three opportunities for you! Yes.
If you have at least #245 (naira), you can start investing now.
If you wanna be trained in some business platforms I have loads of packages for you too.
If you want to know about the latest jobs available now or you want to get trained in some professional courses I also have juice boxes for you too!
If you are interested in any or all send an email to: anthonydpeak@gmail.com
Please do not post your email address here.
I've always been quiet on social networks but I guess it's just time to share with others...

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anyone That Lives In Taraba State In The House? / 40 Best Business Twitter Tips For Newbies And Old Pros / Why A Home Based Business With Fohow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.