Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Bombs Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Bombs Wife (2649 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter Sharon Looking Nice On Blonde As She Attends LMAA SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Bombs Wife by FamouPeopleMag(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2015
Millions of Christ Embassy Church members all over the world are now discussing in hush tones about the latest information filtering in that the church founder; Pastor Oyakhilome and Wife, AnitaChris Oyakhilome’s wife, Pastor Anita has reverted to her father’s name and she is now addressed as Pastor Anita Ebhodaghe. Besides, the congregation is also shocked that Pastor Anita has started her own church online; www.pastoranita.org because millions of the church members have been praying for Pastor Chris and wife to resolve their matrimonial crisis peacefully and amicably instead of going to court for divorce as Pastor Anita has done in London since last year.
Be that as it may, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has reacted to his wife’s allegations against him in her divorce suit in a London Court. He opened up about the burning issue which is currently on the lips of Christians at a Sunday service recently.
Hear him; “you don’t know who a man of God is, I don’t go in that direction. I wasn’t accused of those things you said nor did I commit those stupid things that you said and I don’t need to go into that level in such discussions. Jesus Christ was accused by many. A lot of frivolous...http://www.famouspeoplemagazine.com/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-bombs-wife/
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Bombs Wife by donholy28(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2015
Bombs her with what?..anyway that one concern dem

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Bombs Wife by senorB(f): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2015
hmm. ok
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Bombs Wife by thorpido(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2015
Nonsense blogger.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Bombs Wife by steph2sweet(f): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Misleading title
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Bombs Wife by Phinagold(f): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
THIS OP IS MAD FOR MISLEADING ME

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Bombs Wife by totorimi: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
She will come back and beg when hunger sets in. Dont mind her she thought if she mention divorce Pastor Chris will go on his knees begging her. Bullsh1t
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Bombs Wife by edwife(f): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
totorimi:
She will come back and beg when hunger sets in. Dont mind her she thought if she mention divorce Pastor Chris will go on his knees begging her. Bullsh1t

Which hunger? undecided you think it's those women who are from poor families?She lives in London and as far as I know she will never go hungry,even if she decides to stay at home.

Her divorce settlement will even assure her and her kids's future.Is pastor chris God? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Bombs Wife by braimeddy: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeew......some men of God has been misleading their members since 1200AD
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Bombs Wife by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
edwife:

Which hunger? undecided you think it's those women who are from poor families?She lives in London and as far as I know she will never go hungry,even if she decides to stay at home.

Her divorce settlement will even assure her and her kids future.Is pastor chris God? undecided

What does divorce settlements means,and to who is divorce settlement given to...pardon my ignorance...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Bombs Wife by edwife(f): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
kevinberry:

What does divorce settlements means,and to who is divorce settlement given to...pardon my ignorance...

Each spouse’s income and other financial resources. The focus is generally on proven resources, for example, actual income, rather than prospects. Any pension entitlements are also taken into account.

Each spouse’s financial needs.
How long you have been married and how old each spouse is. The longer the marriage, the more likely it is that the less wealthy spouse will be entitled to a substantial share of the assets and/or continuing maintenance.
The contribution each spouse has made. Importantly, looking after the house and children can be as valuable a contribution as going out to earn an income.

The family’s standard of living prior to the marriage's breakdown – although this is usually only relevant if substantial assets are available. In practice, in most divorces both spouses end up financially worse off due to the higher cost of running two households.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Bombs Wife by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
waiting for women of insecurities to come and wail on the thread...grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Bombs Wife by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
edwife:

Each spouse’s income and other financial resources. The focus is generally on proven resources, for example, actual income, rather than prospects. Any pension entitlements are also taken into account.

Each spouse’s financial needs.
How long you have been married and how old each spouse is. The longer the marriage, the more likely it is that the less wealthy spouse will be entitled to a substantial share of the assets and/or continuing maintenance.
The contribution each spouse has made. Importantly, looking after the house and children can be as valuable a contribution as going out to earn an income.

The family’s standard of living prior to the marriage's breakdown – although this is usually only relevant if substantial assets are available. In practice, in most divorces both spouses end up financially worse off due to the higher cost of running two households.

Ok
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Bombs Wife by calculator123(m): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
hmm.pmb must probe dizzz.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Bombs Wife by calculator123(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
wakacome:
waiting for women of insecurities to come and wail on the thread...grin
dem dey come u hia..but u go wait till infinity o.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Bombs Wife by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Either OP is a liar or the blog reference is lying.

No be pastor Chris wife get that site o!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Bombs Wife by totorimi: 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
edwife:

Her divorce settlement will even assure her and her kids's future.Is pastor chris God? undecided

Which divorce settlement, who divorced who, look my friend if you are one of them deceiving her, you guys will see the full meaning of suffering. Its just that pastor Chris is taking it cool. If he too should go public and declare his no going back stance then you will understand. Right now its shacking you people in the head, changing her marriage name thinking she is hurting anyone not knowing she is just disgracing herself. Tell me how many people you see in that her group, who will go and join a church where they will teach you how to divorce your husband. Dont worry you will soon see them running back. We have seen their types before.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Bombs Wife by Orikinla(m): 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
[size=28pt]"If a man of God is married, it doesn’t automatically mean that the wife of a man of God is therefore a woman of God."
~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Pics: See A Church Built In Taiwan To Resemble High-heel Glass Shoe / Iyanya Chase His On And Off Girlfriend Of The Past 6yrs Out Of His House [PICS] / Do You Know Mysticalgal? If No You Need To See This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.