Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Eight Things You Didn't Know About Sarz - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eight Things You Didn't Know About Sarz (790 Views)

Dj Chicken – Kukuruku Part 2 Mixtape Ft. Iku Raimon Sarz / DOWNLOAD MP3: Tekno – BE (prod. By Sarz) / MUSIC + VIDEO: Wizkid Ft. Chris Brown – African Bad Girl (prod. By Sarz) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eight Things You Didn't Know About Sarz by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Sarz is a Nigerian A list music producer and recording artiste also known as Sarz on the beat. We are used to his banging instrumentals
over the years which has got us all dancing. However I present to you eight points you didn't know about
the ace producer.

1. His real name is Osabuohien Osaretin which when translated to
English roughly means power of God.

2. A lot of people think he's from the south west but no, he is from Edo state.

3. He has an endorsement deal with
popular American sportwear giant Nike.

4. He mentored two other ace
producers in the Nigeria music scene.The two brothers signed to Wizkid's Starboy outfit known as Legendury beats and also D'tunes.

5. He was born on the 17th ofMarch 1989. He is just 26 years old.

6. Sarz has described himself as anti
music and......wait for it.........he does not play any musical instrument
(weird, right?). He mentioned this
during the midday dialogue show on Nigeria Info on the 31st of August, 2015.

7. His notable works include wizkid's
jaiye jaiye, the late Goldie Harvey's
don't touch my body, Skales's Mukulu, the mega hit by reminisce
(kako bi chicken) among.others.

8. Sarz is currently running an Academy where he trains and mentor young producers

Complied by me.

(1) (Reply)

DJ Gabcos @djgabcos Ft Reespect X Bobby - I Need A Doctor (inad) Prod. By Nues. / Music: Flexy D - Mo Gbona. / Gisttv.net Ab Cute - Ayawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.