Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Open Letter To NIPC Boss Mrs. Uju Aisha Hassan-baba And EFCC Chairman - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Open Letter To NIPC Boss Mrs. Uju Aisha Hassan-baba And EFCC Chairman (1385 Views)

Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos / Lady Mechanic, Mrs. Sandra Aguebor Gets Inspirational Award From Ambode (photos) / Cross River SUBEB Chairman Locks Out Directors, Other Staff For Lateness(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To NIPC Boss Mrs. Uju Aisha Hassan-baba And EFCC Chairman by timok4chri: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2015
Good morning all, I write this open letter using this humble social network to reach out to you, moderators please I need you to help me move to front page so that this people will read and intervene or any Kind Nigerian that know them can tell them.(please I am not a new member on nairaland)

Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) took us in as graduates for their executive trainee scheme and were paying us 25 thousand naira monthly, with the promise that when there it is time for recruitment we will be considered. some of us spent about 5 years with NIPC before employment opportunity was open from Federal Character, and in this five years our names where submitted to budget office as full time staff, what this means is that, when government pays salary they remove their own and give us 25 thousand naira. when it was time to confirm our appointment, they disengaged 18 of us and brought in people from outside who never did one day as Executive Trainee, Ma, you can do your own findings and know this truth.

For EFCC, you investigated the former Executive Secretary Enrg.Mustafa Bello, you found out that he used our names to collect money from Government, you noticed fraud, when you meet with the then management of NIPC only God knows what you people did inside, EFCC, You came out and swept the case under the carpet is this fair? so you cant fight for the common Nigerian Man that comes to you with a fraud complaint? No report given to us instead you made promises you did not keep.

Mrs Uju Aisha Hassan-Baba, when we were asked to go nothing was given to us, even though the former bossed used our names for fraud(EFCC confirmed it but did nothing), I am using this medium to appeal to you to look into this case again please, even if it is some cash you give us to start up little businesses, we will appreciate. I also pray that even if you don't see this, someone that is close to you will see this and draw bring it to your attention. God bless you.

We should be the change we want to see. Change is here. God bless Nigerian Youths

Please moderators I beg you help me push to front page. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To NIPC Boss Mrs. Uju Aisha Hassan-baba And EFCC Chairman by timok4chri: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
moderators please

(1) (Reply)

World Safety Organization HSE Training/membership / Yougov- Survey That Pays / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.