Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

EXCLUSIVE: M.I Abaga Takes Next Album To Jay Z’s Tidal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXCLUSIVE: M.I Abaga Takes Next Album To Jay Z’s Tidal (579 Views)

Falz Releases "27" Album To Celebrate His 27th Birthday Today / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York / P-square Hang Out At Jay Z’s Tidal New York Office (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: M.I Abaga Takes Next Album To Jay Z’s Tidal by famobaba(m): 10:37am On Sep 01, 2015
By FEMI SALAWU

Baring any unforeseen changes, Chocolate City Rapper, M.I Abaga may release his next studio album on Jay Z’s Tidal.

But he may not be the first Nigerian to do so; that goes to ex-Storm Records act, Naeto C who released his third album entitled Day 1 on the same platform some weeks ago.

In an exclusive Chat with ExpressNG at Chocolate City corporate head office, he hinted that talks have already begun with Tidal executives. A date has not been fixed for the release of the project, which will be the artiste’s fourth studio album.

M.I Abaga who mounted the saddle as the CEO of Chocolate City in July already has three album’s to his credit namely Talk About It (2008), M.I 2 (2010) and The Chairman (2014).

“I can’t give you a date for the release of the album but I can inform you that I have been speaking with people at Tidal,” he revealed.

On combining his music and record label administration, he said “This is probably my most productive period. I am shooting a lot of videos. I am also making....MORE

...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/08/m-i-abaga-mi_abaga-takes-next-album-to-jay-zs-tidal/

Re: EXCLUSIVE: M.I Abaga Takes Next Album To Jay Z’s Tidal by 48noble(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2015
Bring it on
Re: EXCLUSIVE: M.I Abaga Takes Next Album To Jay Z’s Tidal by fran6co(m): 11:05am On Sep 01, 2015
Mr chairman..... keep it trilla

(1) (Reply)

RIP Drake & Meek Mill / [PHOTOS] Check Out The Stylish Outfits Of Celebrities At Elite Model Look 2015 / Tired Already?? Watch Tyga Yell At Kylie Jenner For Always Posting Their Private

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.