Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Trenova Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trenova Ltd (1489 Views)

Fresh Graduate Social Media Marketers At Trenova Limited / Trenova Ltd / Nationwide Recruitment At Trenova Limited (2) (3) (4)

Trenova Ltd by kezmal(m): 10:51am On Sep 01, 2015
You have been selected to partake in the online assessment on TreNova Employment Test Site You may now log into the site at http://...... Your username is ........... and your password is ............ NB: Test Closes on Friday 4th September, 2015 Regards, TreNova Ltd Admin Who else is with me?
Re: Trenova Ltd by May5ive: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
kezmal:
You have been selected to partake in the online
assessment on TreNova Employment Test Site
You may now log into the site at http://......
Your username is ........... and your
password is ............
NB: Test Closes on Friday 4th September, 2015
Regards,
TreNova Ltd Admin
Who else is with me?
Same here. But I don't understand why the test site keeps redirecting me to my Facebook account
Re: Trenova Ltd by Simeonlamba: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2015
seriously?... nawa o
Re: Trenova Ltd by segdai001002003(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
2nd test done.. it is a written test
Re: Trenova Ltd by Kezmano: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pls, what trenova asked for their second phase online assessment....what is the nature of their question and can someone pls, send me the question
Re: Trenova Ltd by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Kezmano:
Pls, what trenova asked for their second phase online assessment....what is the nature of their question and can someone pls, send me the question
Re: Trenova Ltd by Frankaka8(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
How did the interview go? I couldn't make it today.

Vacancy At A Hotel In Lekki / LS Scientific Limited Invite / The Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2016

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7