Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,713 members, 7,959,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) (63230 Views)

Mo'cheddah Pictured In A Transparent Blouse Flaunting Her Black Bra / Fadekemi Momoh Blasted For Flaunting Cleavage / Meet 35 Year Old Fat Woman Who Makes Money Online By Flaunting Her Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by gbishman: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
what an empty life i might say, a life with no kids or man to warm u up, it felt quite sad this morning hearing hear say she craves for a husband.
It goes back to buttress the irrevocable certainty that no woman or man is complete with out the other.
I wish her well by the way and i hope its not too late for her.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by tollytexy(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
Imortal001:
Oya, lesson for INTROVERT and ladyF.

Awon ti front page first to comment Lol
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by experimentist: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
cheesy yeeeeeeeeeeh! Person fit use dat brez play basketball oh

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by Rexnegro(m): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
uupgrade: So make me self flaunt my joystick?
ATMC:
pix pls?
You go like dicck ehn....

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by olaafirst: 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ori mi gbemi de Ibi rere AMIN (oyon ti e lo Gbe de Ibi rere)
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by stellytwinkle(f): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
chimere66:
Queen of flaunting of boobs Cossy Orjiakor has a massive mansion. She said showing off her boobs got her this big house.

Source:  http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/see-mansion-cossy-orjiakor-built-by.html

she did not only flaunt the boobs, she gave "whoever" to suck and bleep it

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by Bollinger(m): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
chimere66:
Queen of flaunting of boobs Cossy Orjiakor has a massive mansion. She said showing off her boobs got her this big house.

And how are we sure it's her house? just because she stands in front of it does not make it her's. There is a sweet house down my lane, so if i stand in front of it, would you then say it's mine?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by EbukaHades10(m): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
The house be like Best choice Supermarket

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by unite4real: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
how did she get money from flaunting boobs. Abi naija men still dey fall mugu like this?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by Naff24(f): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
ATMC:
pix pls?
lol grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by Otunbatrafford: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
This one wey dey paint the house with yellow, na MTN built the house for her?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by missKiffy(f): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
gassdon:

You no get any boobs. I know you
Where you take know me shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by noble03(f): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
flaunt boobs built mansion ke?pls tell dat to ur nx generation.let her repent and stop fronting for the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by adenine02: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:
So her big boobs don give her big house...oya ladies begin flaunt d boobs

Is dis ok for u?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by Jasperwhizz(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
uupgrade:
So make me self flaunt my penis?
Is unheard of.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by meccuno: 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
chimere66:

so flaunting your boobs is now a way of building big mansions? Wtf??

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by cizamann: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
What shall it profit a man or woman if he/she gains
the whole world and loses his/her soul.

of film and super stars.
>>>>>>>>>> /wrinklefreeface
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
missKiffy:

Where you take know me shocked
Forget where I know you. You get boobs or you no get?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by xreal: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
I see colours.

Is it her apartment she painted so colourfully? and are those her co-tenants?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by missKiffy(f): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
gassdon:

Forget where I know you. You get boobs or you no get?
I no get your time
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
old mama...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by Revolva(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
W.horin....the profit...she got
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by andreernest28(m): 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
DEZUS NAH BR####ST BE DIS NI?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by Revolva(m): 5:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
noble03:
flaunt boobs built mansion ke?pls tell dat to ur nx generation.let her repent and stop fronting for the devil.

Na because u no sexy enuff...let her live her life...n flaunt her sexiness jare...n make money whoring...notin new.....repent ker..u no de bang

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by xtervaganza(m): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
uupgrade:
So make me self flaunt my penis?
we wont even notice it as its too small
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by TuGreat(m): 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
Am here to use my talent to serve you and everyone out there.Download and enjoy this soothing,relieving,hot banging song titled ALL YOU GAT. https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeSgFtbpzMi.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by mikaael(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:
So her big boobs don give her big house...oya ladies begin flaunt d boobs

Ehn na...the size of her boobs is directly proportional to the size of d owz...

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by kenoz(m): 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
Okay
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by Sappyman(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
This is the outcome of hard work. Congrats to her.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by Ebukaokeke25: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Wow! Quite impressive! Fine home 4 a supersexy beauty. shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's House Built By Flaunting Her Breasts (pic) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Threw Their Underwears At Burna Boy At New York Concert (Video) / Mercy Aigbe: "I Wear Bum Shorts So That Girls Will Not Snatch My Husband" / Shola Ogudu: I Am The Mother And Father Of Bolutife Balogun - Wizkid’s Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.