Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Locust Beans Seed Suppliers Urgently Needed - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Locust Beans Seed Suppliers Urgently Needed (3784 Views)

Suppliers Urgently Needed / Locust Beans, Baobab Seed & Powder / Palm.kernel Nuts And Moringa Seed Suppliers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Locust Beans Seed Suppliers Urgently Needed by emonipoint: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hi NLanders,

Our company urgently requires the services of Locust Bean seeds suppliers. Any interested supplier should send the following information

1. Location
2. Quantity capable to supply
3. Price

to hargrasnigeria@gmail.com
or 08021276962
Re: Locust Beans Seed Suppliers Urgently Needed by freaklyme(m): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
emonipoint:
Hi NLanders,

Our company urgently requires the services of Locust Bean seeds suppliers. Any interested supplier should send the following information

1. Location
2. Quantity capable to supply
3. Price

to hargrasnigeria@gmail.com
or 08021276962
I sent you an email ,get back to me
Re: Locust Beans Seed Suppliers Urgently Needed by leelat: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
@freaklyme,are u a locust beans seed supplier?
Re: Locust Beans Seed Suppliers Urgently Needed by freaklyme(m): 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yes am a supplier
This is my number 08088348107
Re: Locust Beans Seed Suppliers Urgently Needed by lola1992: 11:01am On Jun 15, 2017
Yes am a supplier.the is my number 08164852194
Re: Locust Beans Seed Suppliers Urgently Needed by Mcleo007(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hello everyone,

INTRODUCING IBL ESCROW SERVICE

Hello good people of Nairaland. This is introducing the IBL ESCROW SERVICE, an innovation of my company, THE INSPIRED BY LEO GLOBAL SERVICES. I feel honoured to say I have been a big beneficiary of this great online forum. I started IBL PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS some years back after carefully understanding the need to create a service that could cater for a set of people (those not in Lagos and have things to pickup and have dispatched to their location), especially during the mini importation boom. The brainchild of the business; thanks to God, the people that employed my service and the continuous flourishing of this great forum, IBL PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS has grown and promises to achieve greater heights. At it, I became an employer of labour and groomed young protégés who are doing ok on their own now.

For your escrow needs, kindly check out our thread; https://www.nairaland.com/3863210/introducing-ibl-escrow-service

Thanks
Re: Locust Beans Seed Suppliers Urgently Needed by emmanuelbrown26: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2018
Pls are u still interested in buying the locust beans? I hv it
Re: Locust Beans Seed Suppliers Urgently Needed by Zullystring(f): 1:33pm On May 12, 2019
emmanuelbrown26:
Pls are u still interested in buying the locust beans? I hv it
Please state ur location and price. I'm interested
Re: Locust Beans Seed Suppliers Urgently Needed by Kaymercury(m): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
Zullystring:

Please state ur location and price. I'm interested
are you still in need of it?

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Business / Trucks And Engines For Sale / Toilet Paper, Roll Making Machine For SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.